Castle Europa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Yesterday at 0:26

» Religious Followings in Iran
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 3:00

» Minimum Drinking Ages
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 2:55

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 22:43

» European Border Disputes
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 1:49

» Cat Vision
by Sary Wed 21 Feb - 2:00

» Cool Masculine Art
by Neon Knight Thu 15 Feb - 1:08

» Apparitions & Hauntings
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Jan - 9:33

» Beautiful Feminine Art
by Sary Wed 24 Jan - 0:03

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Jan - 0:32

» Covid-19 in Europe
by Sary Sat 6 Jan - 2:04

» Xylitol - the ideal sugar substitute?
by Neon Knight Wed 20 Dec - 0:48

» Favourite Quotes - Wit & Wisdom
by Neon Knight Mon 20 Nov - 0:16

» Near-Death Experiences
by Neon Knight Sun 19 Nov - 23:34

» Early Fantasy Novels
by Sary Mon 16 Oct - 1:33

» Computer Simulated Life Experience
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:28

» Career change
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:16

» A normal explanation for some hauntings
by Neon Knight Sun 1 Oct - 1:15

» Alice Cooper dropped by cosmetics firm for trans comments
by Sary Mon 11 Sep - 12:44

» DNA Shared by Relationship
by Sary Sat 26 Aug - 2:10

» Inside Balkan Churches
by Neon Knight Sun 30 Jul - 23:59

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 1:36

» The Legendary Dogmen
by Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 22:57

» Ancient Archaeological Finds
by OsricPearl Thu 6 Jul - 15:11

» Time Slips
by Neon Knight Thu 22 Jun - 0:38

» European Monarchies
by OsricPearl Tue 9 May - 3:08

» Chesterton's Fence
by Neon Knight Thu 4 May - 16:18

» Physical Map of Europe
by Sary Sat 15 Apr - 0:31

» The maps of Europe and the USA compared
by Neon Knight Sun 12 Mar - 18:11

» John Titor - a time and dimensional traveller?
by Sary Wed 8 Feb - 0:03

» The Sex Pistols' notorious early appearance on TV
by Sary Tue 24 Jan - 2:39

» Responding to SJW Rhetoric
by Neon Knight Mon 9 Jan - 11:00

» Which countries should refugees go to?
by OsricPearl Thu 29 Dec - 15:53

» Spotting dark personality traits from faces
by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 23:16

» Victorian Christmas Traditions
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Dec - 19:13

» The mystery behind the Pied Piper story
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 4:00

» Saint Places
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 3:40

» Ancient Monuments
by Sary Fri 2 Dec - 3:30

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 22 Nov - 13:49

» Rainbows in European Mythology
by Sary Sat 19 Nov - 19:45

Tommy Robinson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tommy Robinson  Empty Tommy Robinson

Post Jehan I Sat 26 May - 21:04

I think everyone here already know it so it's not a new. But I beleive the guy still desserve a thread.
As I'am french I don't really know him, some will argue he isn't totally a "white knight". But still, he is brave and fight for all of us.

So let's honor him.
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Male Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson  Empty Re: Tommy Robinson

Post OsricPearl Sat 26 May - 22:58

This won't end well for the globalists. They're using some paltry excuse to jail him, but we all know what it is about.
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 458

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sun 27 May - 0:31

This is a report of his arrest yesterday:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

Tommy Robinson has been arrested for allegedly breaching the peace outside a court during an ongoing grooming trial. The far-right activist showed men entering Leeds Crown Court in a livestream on Facebook, where he claimed to be “reporting” on the case. After more than an hour of broadcasting, footage showed police officers approaching to arrest him for alleged breach of the peace and incitement.

“Can you get me a solicitor?” he asked his supporters while being searched and bundled into a police van. “This is ridiculous, I haven’t said a word…I’ve done nothing.” Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Lennon, had claimed that verdicts were due on Friday but court officials confirmed that the trial of nine defendants is ongoing. “This isn’t contempt of court?” he asked during the broadcast. “You are allowed to do this, aren’t you?”

Robinson is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year. Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

From YouTube:

A sympathetic piece: https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/was-tommy-robinson-arrested-for-being-tommy-robinson/

"The founder of the English Defence League, Tommy Robinson, turned up in Leeds on Thursday to film people going into the trial of several Muslim men accused of “grooming” and sexually assaulting white girls. He did not speak, chant, accost anyone or do anything other than point his mobile  phone at attendees, from a distance. Nor was he with a crowd. Still, seven coppers turned up and bundled him into a paddy-wagon accusing him of a breach of the peace.

I’m not remotely a fan of Robinson. But I do not like the idea that simply being Robinson is enough to get you arrested. Or that writing something in defence of Robinson puts you somehow beyond the pale.  Also, wouldn’t it have been lovely if West Yorkshire Police had acted with as much rigour and alacrity when they were first told of the horrific sexual assaults taking place within their community."

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 2357

https://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sun 27 May - 0:53

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hundreds-of-farright-protesters-descend-on-whitehall-after-tommy-robinson-arrested-for-breaching-the-a3849046.html Quoting:

Hundreds of far-right protesters have descended on Whitehall to demonstrate against Tommy Robinson’s arrest for 'breaching the peace' outside a courthouse.

Whitehall had to be closed to traffic as a huge group gathered outside Downing Street on Saturday afternoon, chanting Mr Robinson’s name. It comes after the founder of the English Defence League was apprehended by police while streaming a Facebook live video outside a grooming trial in Leeds on Friday morning. In the footage, he can be seen being led to the back of a van and asking “Am I being arrested? I'm 'causing a breach of peace'...I'm being arrested for breaching the peace.”

The incident has triggered a furious reaction from his fans, who could be heard chanting “shame on you” outside Whitehall. Footage showed one man being lifted up to the top of the gates before turning to the crowd and pumping his fist. Police officers could be seen attempting to keep the demonstration under control as violence threatened to break out at one point, with some protesters pushing officers. Many protesters could be seen holding aloft “#FreeTommy” signs or waving flags, including the St George’s Cross, the Union Jack and the UKIP logo. One woman held a cardboard sign which read: “Free the truth teller. Free Tommy”.

The protest later moved down the road to Parliament Square. Meanwhile, almost 70,000 people have signed a petition calling for Mr Robinson to be freed.

The Met Police said there had been no arrests.

From YouTube:

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post OsricPearl Sun 27 May - 21:33

Good for them! They should protest every time something like this happens. Make the elites fear.
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sun 27 May - 23:19

I think Robinson and some other independent commentators like him often do a good job of giving an alternative point of view to combat bias from the mainstream media. But we shouldn't assume they are saints. Maybe there are good answers, but I have a few questions about this latest episode:

How long does it take to give a report about a court case when the reporter cannot see the proceedings inside? Robinson had been live streaming for an hour. What really was there to say? The verdicts will be made public as usual. Given that:

Robinson is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year. Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

we can reasonably ask what his motivations were. Is there an element of self-promotion here? The police seem to think he is trying to provoke conflict with Muslims - do they have a point?

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Mon 28 May - 0:59

A strongly worded article opposing the popular reaction: http://www.renegadetribune.com/why-tommy-robinson-is-an-idiot-in-the-wrong/ Quoting:

. . . Not only did Robinson not bother to check with the court, his stupidity held no bounds in the fact that he was on a suspended prison sentence for doing the exact same thing, for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year. That was another trial he put in danger of collapsing and the rapists walking free. After he was handed down that suspended sentence, and his lawyer explaining to him the law regarding filming before verdicts are reached, he believed he was so bomb-proof that he could do it again. In each of those trials, he handed the defence the golden egg from the golden goose, for the guilty to claim a mistrial based on not getting a fair hearing. This has set back all the hard work that nationalists for years have been campaigning for. For those who really don’t get this, with their tears for poor old Tommy, this is the law:

Statutory contempt law bans the media from publishing or broadcasting, including on the internet, any comments or information that might seriously prejudice active legal proceedings, in particular criminal proceedings heard before juries. The concern is that a juror might hear or see something outside of the courtroom that would sway him/her when he/she is deciding whether an accused person is innocent or guilty.

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Mon 28 May - 1:28

This is about his previous suspended sentence: http://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/far-right-activist-spared-jail-126340/ Quoting:

The judge told him: “On May 8, as proceedings in a rape trial were still ongoing, you attended with another and carried out filming on the court steps and inside the building. Both of those film pieces were then published on the Internet under a heading which read: ‘Tommy Robinson in Canterbury exposing child rapists. Police help them escape’.

This was a deliberate action on your part to take photographs of the defendants, actions which you continued in spite of being told not to do it. You made it abundantly clear that your mission was to film the defendants, who you referred to by their religion, as ‘Muslim child rapists’ and ‘Muslim paedophiles’. I take a very dim view of your conduct which was in the face of repeated warnings.”

Robinson admitted he had come to the court to film the defendants, but was foiled by “the good offices of the court’s security staff” who had alerted the judge.

The judge said: “There are notices all over the court building making it clear that filming or taking a photograph was an offence and maybe a contempt of court."

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Aëlwenn Mon 28 May - 11:42

So, patriot like him can go in jail, without any doubt about his culpability ( for what ?), but rapists ( Telford case) are free....
Aëlwenn
Aëlwenn
La dame du château

Female Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Tue 29 May - 20:40

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640 Quoting:

Former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson has been jailed for potentially prejudicing a court case, it can be reported . . .

The 35-year-old was broadcasting on social media outside the city's crown court where a trial was ongoing. A ban on reporting his 13-month sentence at the same court was lifted after being challenged by the media. Robinson, from Bedfordshire, pleaded guilty to a charge of contempt of court. A judge told him his actions could cause the ongoing trial to be re-run, costing "hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds".

During Friday's hearing, Matthew Harding, defending, claimed that his client had "deep regret" for what he had done. "He was mindful, having spoken to others and taken advice, not to say things that he thought would actually prejudice these proceedings," Mr Harding said. "He did not try to cause difficulties for the court process."

Judge Geoffrey Marson QC said: "Not only was it a very long video, but I regard it as a serious aggravating feature that he was encouraging others to share it and it had been shared widely. "That is the nature of the contempt."

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Wed 30 May - 0:14

Tommy Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. He is an agitator....good for him, a brave man indeed!

We can only hope that he is being treated humanely in prison.

I am imagining him in some sort of dungeon Crying

Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Wed 30 May - 22:27

Sary wrote:Tommy Robinson knew exactly what he was doing.  He is an agitator....good for him, a brave man indeed!

We can only hope that he is being treated humanely in prison.

I am imagining him in some sort of dungeon   Crying
This will give you an idea: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-jail-hull-prison-14719846  Quoting:

“You are transferred by van to the prison from court and you may have to wait 45 minutes before going in,” he said. “You then get handcuffed and searched. You are rubbed down to make sure you have no weapons to hurt yourself or others. You then go into room and can wait there for up to eight hours. Your details are taken along with a photo and then a prison card is issued. They give you a more thorough search to ensure nothing is hidden inside you. Items not allowed will be taken away and bagged up and you have to hope you have spare clothes. They will issue you with prison clothes but who wants to wear something five million other prisoners have worn before?

“You will then get put into another room for several hours before you finally get something to eat. I remember it being a microwave meal of soggy sausage, beans and waffles which were just bits of potato. You are then taken to the introduction wing. Those addicted to hard drugs will be taken away for a 28-day detox but I don’t do drugs so I don’t know what that’s like.”

Little support is given when arriving at prison, even for those new to the experience, the ex-con explained.

“When you are new to prison you just feel left in the lurch,” he said. “Prison officers don’t really help you and it is a very scary time. You hear other prisoners shouting and screaming. It can be very intimidating when you are new. You cannot write to your family for the first week and a half. When you arrive you receive either a smoker’s pack or a sweet pack. If you don’t have any money you need to make the smoker’s pack last for two weeks. Tobacco is currency in jail along with drugs and mobile phones.”

“. . . But in any prison you have to watch your back all the time. If you have a big mouth you will get into trouble. If you keep quiet you should be OK. Life can be made easier or more difficult depending on who you end up spending your time with. It is a lottery as to who you get as a cell mate,” the man said. “I was lucky my first time as he was OK. The toilet is in your cell where you also eat and sleep so it isn’t very hygienic. I remember being very self-conscious my first time. If you have a druggie in with you they are often sick a lot which isn’t very nice. You see fights and drug taking going on all the time. It really isn’t a pleasant place to be.”

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Wed 30 May - 22:31

I think prison should only be for violent offenders and burglars and any other offender who does not cooperate with community service punishment.

Tommy Robinson  Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Wed 30 May - 22:51

Neon Knight wrote:I think prison should only be for violent offenders and burglars and any other offender who does not cooperate with community service punishment.

Yes, I think so too.
Nonviolent criminals should not be filling up the prison system.
It is very expensive to keep them housed and fed.
I think that they will come out worse than when they went in, especially young, first time offenders.
Community service sounds like a good idea....make them work!
Or put them in the stockade for a day or two ?

The problem is that crime and mental illness often go hand in hand.
Some people will never be able to function in society, they feel safe being cared for.
Like domesticated animals.
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post OsricPearl Thu 31 May - 18:57

This is selective enforcement, basically. They crack down on him hard because of who he is, but they'll let men rape girls for years without a problem because who they are. It's disgusting.

He's harassed by police all the time. I remember watching a vid of him going out with his family, and the cops where there following him around, scaring his children. Absolutely disgusting.
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: