Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Now listening to . . .
by Neon Knight Yesterday at 22:33

» Brexit Saga Update
by Neon Knight Yesterday at 20:23

» Reincarnation
by Sary Mon 21 Oct - 1:29

» The internet - 'a terrible disaster'
by Sary Sun 20 Oct - 0:25

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by OsricPearl Tue 15 Oct - 22:29

» The Benefits of Eating Chocolate
by OsricPearl Sat 12 Oct - 4:58

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 8 Oct - 23:49

» The Best Castles in Great Britain
by Sary Sun 6 Oct - 0:14

» Alligators and crocodiles are not closely related
by OsricPearl Sat 5 Oct - 1:25

» Humans could gain infravision
by OsricPearl Sat 28 Sep - 23:12

» Animals - News & General
by Sary Sun 22 Sep - 20:27

» Classic TV Adverts
by Neon Knight Sun 22 Sep - 2:32

» Mary Magdalene
by Neon Knight Thu 19 Sep - 23:09

» I wrote a novel
by Sary Thu 19 Sep - 0:27

» New Genetic Study of the French
by Sary Sun 15 Sep - 22:01

» Are Scots still against independence?
by Neon Knight Sun 15 Sep - 18:24

» Turkey threatens to re-open migration route
by Neon Knight Fri 13 Sep - 0:11

» Switzerland votes for tighter gun laws
by Neon Knight Thu 12 Sep - 21:06

» Representative Democracy
by Neon Knight Thu 5 Sep - 22:30

» The White Rose Group of Nazi Germany
by Neon Knight Mon 26 Aug - 9:46

» Folklore of Iberia
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Aug - 0:33

» Favourite Film & TV Scenes
by Neon Knight Wed 21 Aug - 23:41

» Old Film Trailers (to 2009)
by Neon Knight Sat 10 Aug - 23:18

» Horns are growing on young people's skulls. Phone use is to blame, research suggests.
by Sary Wed 7 Aug - 0:19

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Tue 6 Aug - 9:55

» Greek Tragedy by a Computer Program
by OsricPearl Tue 6 Aug - 2:58

» Polish soldier & nurse reunited after almost 75 years
by Sary Sun 4 Aug - 20:30

» Countries with the most & the best English speakers
by Neon Knight Tue 30 Jul - 22:26

» Moscow: 20,000 demand fair elections
by Neon Knight Sat 27 Jul - 0:04

» Real Time Lightning Map
by OsricPearl Thu 25 Jul - 22:52

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Thu 25 Jul - 0:49

» Should American conservatives reject libertarianism?
by Sary Sun 21 Jul - 11:39

» Athens earthquake - 5.1
by Neon Knight Sun 21 Jul - 3:49

» Rent Seeking - Economic Concept
by OsricPearl Mon 15 Jul - 21:34

» Tommy Robinson
by Neon Knight Sat 13 Jul - 1:51

» Historical European Martial Arts, Arms & Armour
by Sary Thu 11 Jul - 12:53

» Marble head of Dionysus discovered under Rome
by OsricPearl Wed 10 Jul - 20:21

» The regional flags/emblems of you and your ancestors
by Sary Sat 6 Jul - 1:43

» The meaning of 'fair'- light or beautiful?
by OsricPearl Fri 5 Jul - 19:38

» When is incitement direct and indirect?
by Neon Knight Tue 2 Jul - 1:00


My strange Phenotype

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty My strange Phenotype

Post OsricPearl on Wed 20 Feb - 3:12

I posed my pictures on apricity and my 23 results and created quite the controversy. Most people thought I fit best in Brazil. Over 150 posts!  Suspect  Anyway, I have good k plots and stuff that Viriato made for me to show you guys:

https://imgur.com/N0c6pLI

https://imgur.com/1yDINB0

https://imgur.com/LTdUQtW

https://imgur.com/GjNu7bA
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 362
Join date : 2017-08-07

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Neon Knight on Wed 20 Feb - 21:32

Those component pie charts are not very meaningful. Have you got some Oracle population match lists?




My strange Phenotype  Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 1568
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Sary on Thu 21 Feb - 0:33

Yes, the charts don’t explain what you mean by your strange phenotype. You make it sound like something weird.... I can only imagine.
That was very nice of your friend to make those charts for you.
You are so popular, represent OP!
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 618
Join date : 2017-07-10

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post OsricPearl on Mon 25 Feb - 4:21

@Neon Knight wrote:Those component pie charts are not very meaningful. Have you got some Oracle population match lists?

Sorry, I forgot to post a picture of me. The point is that everyone freaked out when they saw my Euro component because they figured I would be less Euro. Just by judging my face, they figured I would be about 75% Euro and 25% mixed SSA and Native, but I'm 95% Euro and about 3% SSA and less than 1% Native.

https://imgur.com/QDVAaLw

So I call my phenotype strange because of it. Scratching
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 362
Join date : 2017-08-07

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Sary on Tue 26 Feb - 1:26

I can see what you mean now, by a strange phenotype. You do look more mixed then your genotype.
Nice, natural picture OP, you have a good complexion and a very pretty smile Thumb-Up

Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 618
Join date : 2017-07-10

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post OsricPearl on Tue 26 Feb - 3:37

@Sary wrote:I can see what you mean now, by a strange phenotype. You do look more mixed then your genotype.
Nice, natural picture OP, you have a good complexion and a very pretty smile Thumb-Up


Thanks. ^_^ I think I should have picked a better picture now but I can't change anything. the thread is too old. Bad Mood
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 362
Join date : 2017-08-07

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Neon Knight on Tue 26 Feb - 21:28

@OsricPearl wrote:
@Sary wrote:I can see what you mean now, by a strange phenotype. You do look more mixed then your genotype.
Nice, natural picture OP, you have a good complexion and a very pretty smile Thumb-Up


Thanks. ^_^ I think I should have picked a better picture now but I can't change anything. the thread is too old. Bad Mood
Do you want me to change it for you? I vaguely remembered seeing your pics on TA a couple of years ago. I think you'd fit in Spain/Portugal no problem and almost everyone in Britain would not question you if you said your ancestry was French.




My strange Phenotype  Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 1568
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post OsricPearl on Thu 28 Feb - 3:08

@Neon Knight wrote:
@OsricPearl wrote:
@Sary wrote:I can see what you mean now, by a strange phenotype. You do look more mixed then your genotype.
Nice, natural picture OP, you have a good complexion and a very pretty smile Thumb-Up


Thanks. ^_^ I think I should have picked a better picture now but I can't change anything. the thread is too old. Bad Mood
Do you want me to change it for you? I vaguely remembered seeing your pics on TA a couple of years ago. I think you'd fit in Spain/Portugal no problem and almost everyone in Britain would not question you if you said your ancestry was French.

Do you think the picture made me look too weird? Was it the angle? The problem is that I don't have many pictures of myself, much less taken from the front directly. I thought about this one, but thought it was too bright:
https://imgur.com/lucuXet
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 362
Join date : 2017-08-07

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Neon Knight on Thu 28 Feb - 19:16

@OsricPearl wrote:Do you think the picture made me look too weird? Was it the angle? The problem is that I don't have many pictures of myself, much less taken from the front directly. I thought about this one, but thought it was too bright:
https://imgur.com/lucuXet
That's a good one. It is bright but here it is dimmed and contrasted a bit: https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/19/71/28/23/lucuxe10.jpg




My strange Phenotype  Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 1568
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post OsricPearl on Thu 28 Feb - 20:44

@Neon Knight wrote:
@OsricPearl wrote:Do you think the picture made me look too weird? Was it the angle? The problem is that I don't have many pictures of myself, much less taken from the front directly. I thought about this one, but thought it was too bright:
https://imgur.com/lucuXet
That's a good one. It is bright but here it is dimmed and contrasted a bit: https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/19/71/28/23/lucuxe10.jpg

I just found a better one but I almost don't care anymore. Neutral
OsricPearl
OsricPearl
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 362
Join date : 2017-08-07

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Neon Knight on Fri 1 Mar - 0:50

@OsricPearl wrote:
@Neon Knight wrote:
@OsricPearl wrote:Do you think the picture made me look too weird? Was it the angle? The problem is that I don't have many pictures of myself, much less taken from the front directly. I thought about this one, but thought it was too bright:
https://imgur.com/lucuXet
That's a good one. It is bright but here it is dimmed and contrasted a bit: https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/19/71/28/23/lucuxe10.jpg

I just found a better one but I almost don't care anymore. Neutral
The first photo is not all weird. I'm sure we'd like to see this other one, but it's your thread Smile 1




My strange Phenotype  Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 1568
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My strange Phenotype  Empty Re: My strange Phenotype

Post Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum