Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Today at 1:37

» It's Father Christmas not Santa!
by Neon Knight Yesterday at 21:53

» Strong Quotes
by Neon Knight Yesterday at 21:44

» Swiss campaign to end free movement with the EU
by Neon Knight Yesterday at 21:22

» Serbian politician fatally shot in Kosovo
by Neon Knight Tue 16 Jan - 23:01

» The Roman Ghosts of Treasurer's House
by Neon Knight Mon 15 Jan - 8:51

» Maria the Soviet Lady Tank Warrior
by Neon Knight Sun 14 Jan - 22:44

» Has Viking settlement in England been underestimated?
by Neon Knight Fri 12 Jan - 22:25

» Opinions on this Inception (movie) scene?
by Neon Knight Wed 10 Jan - 23:18

» President Nixon considered nuking Vietnam in 1972
by de Burgh Tue 9 Jan - 18:53

» Trump says diplomacy with North Korea has failed
by Neon Knight Mon 8 Jan - 23:45

» Lauren Rose the American Ethno-Nationalist
by de Burgh Mon 8 Jan - 22:06

» New & Recent Film Trailers
by Sary Mon 8 Jan - 0:09

» Count Dankula's Court Hearings
by Neon Knight Mon 8 Jan - 0:08

» Traveling in USA
by V95.43XD Sun 7 Jan - 22:45

» Movies who promote european culture
by Neon Knight Sun 7 Jan - 1:08

» King Michael: Romania bids farewell to former monarch
by Neon Knight Sat 6 Jan - 7:17

» Italy ojects to Austria's offer of passports to South Tyroleans
by Neon Knight Fri 5 Jan - 23:40

» Psychopaths & Sociopaths
by Neon Knight Fri 5 Jan - 0:27

» The French custom of cheek-kissing
by Neon Knight Fri 5 Jan - 0:01

» Higher temperatures linked to EU asylum figures
by Neon Knight Wed 3 Jan - 21:46

» Rare photo of Billy the Kid discovered
by Neon Knight Mon 1 Jan - 22:12

» Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media
by Sary Sun 31 Dec - 18:41

» Call for tech giants to face taxes over extremist content
by Magyar Lány Sun 31 Dec - 11:02

» Would future robots be given legal rights?
by Magyar Lány Wed 27 Dec - 20:42

» Ancestry Profiles of Norwegians
by Neon Knight Wed 27 Dec - 20:07

» Cthulhu Christmas Songs (tidings of madness and woe)
by Magyar Lány Sun 24 Dec - 23:23

» Dyker Heights Christmas Lights
by Neon Knight Sun 24 Dec - 0:17

» People of the British Isles + Irish DNA Atlas projects
by Aëlwenn Sat 23 Dec - 19:55

» Sweetie: 'Girl' chatbot targets thousands of paedophiles
by Neon Knight Sat 23 Dec - 0:50

» How to draw 3d star for Christmas?
by Magyar Lány Sat 23 Dec - 0:48

» Political Dimensions Test
by Neon Knight Sat 23 Dec - 0:32

» WATCH: Hilarious moment translator calls Theresa May 'MADAM BREXIT' during live conference
by Neon Knight Sat 23 Dec - 0:20

» Happy 99th Birthday to Iceland!
by de Burgh Fri 22 Dec - 22:13

» Catalonia election: Separatist parties lead with half of votes counted
by Magyar Lány Fri 22 Dec - 18:23

» Bosnian Serbs Urge Support for Trump over Jerusalem
by Magyar Lány Thu 21 Dec - 22:36

» The Round Table in the Great Hall of Winchester
by Sary Wed 20 Dec - 23:12

» Fishery could face legal action for sign banning east European anglers
by de Burgh Wed 20 Dec - 20:11

» To any guests viewing the forum
by Neon Knight Mon 18 Dec - 1:51

» Pentagon funded UFO identification program for 5 years
by Neon Knight Mon 18 Dec - 0:48

» Brexit: EU gives May two weeks to act on divorce bill and Ireland
by Magyar Lány Fri 15 Dec - 21:45

» The socialism in National Socialism
by Neon Knight Fri 15 Dec - 18:34

» The Old Pretender
by LouisFerdinand Fri 15 Dec - 0:04

» Queen Elizabeth I of England
by LouisFerdinand Thu 14 Dec - 1:55

» Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany
by LouisFerdinand Tue 12 Dec - 23:47

» Interstellar asteroid checked for alien technology
by Magyar Lány Tue 12 Dec - 22:41

» The islands
by Neon Knight Tue 12 Dec - 21:16

» Brussels to sue Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic over asylum-seekers
by Aëlwenn Mon 11 Dec - 18:40

» Ethnic minorities underrepresented in football coaching
by OsricPearl Mon 11 Dec - 15:06

» The Chilling Case of the Hexham Heads
by Neon Knight Sun 10 Dec - 9:12


Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Neon Knight on Mon 24 Jul - 20:23

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4609396/Home-Office-estimates-150-000-illegal-migrants.html#ixzz4nmJQ21mR

A damning report claims that illegal immigration in Britain may be running at 150,000 a year. It says the true scale of those here unlawfully is being hidden because the Home Office estimates have been held back. The paper also warns of a possible ‘surge’ once legal migration from the EU is curbed following Brexit.

The most recent official figures show net migration – the difference between those leaving and arriving in the UK lawfully – stands at 273,000. But, the report suggests, when illegal migrants are included, this figure may be much higher. Theresa May has pledged to cut net migration to the tens of thousands by 2022. But the report warns that unless there is a dramatic change of approach her pledge will be impossible to meet.

Its stark assessment comes from former immigration chief David Wood and Alasdair Palmer, a speechwriter to Mrs May when she was Home Secretary. The pair claim immigration to the UK is far higher than official statistics, with a ‘glaring gap’ between what ministers say and the reality. They wrote: ‘Until the reality is honestly recognised, there is no possibility that immigration into Britain will be diminished by any Government policy.’ . . .

They add: ‘Without effective enforcement of immigration laws and regulations, the result of Brexit won’t be that we “take back control” of our borders, as the Prime Minister has promised. It will be a surge in illegal immigration.’ The paper, titled The Politics Of Fantasy and published by the think-tank Civitas, pointed the finger at poor immigration controls. It said: ‘The resources devoted by the Government to enforcement are just too small to enable officials to keep track of foreign nationals, to monitor who is permitted to be here and to deport those who are not.’

The report claimed the chance of a migrant being detained and deported for overstaying their visa is about one in a thousand.


Last edited by Neon Knight on Thu 27 Jul - 0:30; edited 1 time in total

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
avatar
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 702
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post de Burgh on Tue 25 Jul - 8:07

That is quite an off-putting on a yearly basis. Without a strong emphasis curbing immigration, the elites are stabbing the native, hardworking citizens in the back. Which merely reinforces the reality they brought forth on the citizens due to their own poor choices. The U.K.'s size in comparison to the amount of people brought in is too much. The worst part is that the E.U. is too biased with their leftist leanings to protect Europe's borders with all the refugees coming in by the thousands. The problem is that they refuse to assimilate and raise criminality levels that creates ethnic ghettos pertaining to their nationalities. Which is why they should be deported by the masses for being a threat to national security.
avatar
de Burgh
A knight of the castle

Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Impasible on Thu 27 Jul - 0:18

Replacement of native population by immigrants is the great solution that UN proposes for the declining and ageing populations in the west, and not only in the west...


Growth, Debt, and Population replacement | UN Document From 2000 Exposes Global "Migration Replacement" Solution To Developed World Demographics.
...

The depopulation we are now facing is not simply a demographic issue that so many believe; the end of growth is the start of the SHTF scenario in which we now find ourselves. While this situation offers short term nirvana to investors, the economic repercussions are ultimately disastrous.

...

And so with that as background - and as noted above, a crisis that has been foreseeable on the horizon for years - it appears, based on a recently exposed United Nations report from the year 2000, that the 'new world order' envisioned a 'final solution' to this demographic dilemma of a collapsing consumer base for the west's credit-based economies...

...
The problem with this cunning plan to immigrant-ize western nations to backfill the domestic demographic decline is that the immigrants - as a whole - are a drag on growth (via politically-correct benefits, extra policing, and border enforcements) as opposed to the economy-improving growth dynamos that the United Nations assumed any sentient-credit-consuming-being would be in the year 2000.

Even the world's richest man is starting to get the joke that the new world order's cunning plan is not working...

Europe will be devastated by African refugees if they don’t “make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent,” and the solution lies in European nations committing billions of taxpayer money towards overseas aid.

According to Gates, the combination of explosive population growth in Africa combined with Europe’s notoriously generous open-border migrant welfare programs – as illustrated by the ‘German attitude to refugees’ have incentivised migrants to flood into Europe.

“On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this - which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa.”

While Germany has been one of the pioneers of the open door policy, it cannot “take in the huge, massive number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.”

Thus Gates advised European nations to take action in order to make it “more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via the current transit routes.”

–Bill Gates
https://voat.co/v/politics/2014678

So if the economic-political elite, the UN, the leftits and whatnot coincide -even though thay have differents motivations- that allowing the massive influx of immigrants is the right thing to do in these circumstances, only thing we can do is to contemplate our own extinction as privileged spectators.
avatar
Impasible
Un caballero del castillo

Male Posts : 60
Join date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Neon Knight on Thu 27 Jul - 20:43

Suppose there had never been any high immigration into the Western countries. What would be the consequences of declining birth rates for their economies and societies? What would eventually happen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
avatar
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 702
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Impasible on Thu 27 Jul - 23:30

@Neon Knight wrote:Suppose there had never been any high immigration into the Western countries. What would be the consequences of declining birth rates for their economies and societies? What would eventually happen?

that's the situation in Japan no?, declining birth rates, ageing of population and very little immigration, but they're still a top economy and a very rich and advanced country.
avatar
Impasible
Un caballero del castillo

Male Posts : 60
Join date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Neon Knight on Sat 29 Jul - 0:00

@Impasible wrote:
@Neon Knight wrote:Suppose there had never been any high immigration into the Western countries. What would be the consequences of declining birth rates for their economies and societies? What would eventually happen?

that's the situation in Japan no?, declining birth rates, ageing of population and very little immigration, but they're still a top economy and a very rich and advanced country.
Yeah, I was thinking about Japan earlier on. But with the trend of an ageing population what is the eventual outcome?


Daily Mail 23rd Jun 2017:

Britain's population shot up by more than half a million last year in its biggest leap for 70 years. Nearly two-thirds of the 538,000 increase, the equivalent of adding a city the size of Bradford, was a result of immigration . . .

The new estimates published yesterday said that the UK population reached 65,648,000 last summer, with the 538,000 jump amounting to an increase of 0.8 per cent. The only year in which a bigger upward leap has been recorded was 1947, when a post-war baby boom followed the return of servicemen from abroad and pushed up the population by 551,000 . . .

There were 781,000 births, an increase of 0.7 per cent on 2015 estimates. More than a quarter – 27.5 per cent – of babies born in 2015 had mothers who were themselves born abroad and who are classed as immigrants. Numbers of deaths continued to fall as life expectancy increases. Deaths in the year to the end of June 2016 fell by 2.6 per cent on the previous year to 588,000 . . .

Lord Green, chairman of the Migration Watch UK think tank, said: ‘This record rise in our population is very largely the result of massive levels of immigration. We are now at a turning point. The Brexit negotiations must achieve a substantial reduction in EU migration. Failing that we will have to build the equivalent of a city the size of Birmingham every two years for the indefinite future. Any such outcome will be deeply opposed by the public, especially since nearly three-quarters of us believe the country is already crowded.’

The ONS figures come a day after a United Nations report which predicts that the UK population will rise to 81million by the end of the century.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
avatar
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 702
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post de Burgh on Sat 29 Jul - 3:08

@Neon Knight wrote:
@Impasible wrote:
@Neon Knight wrote:Suppose there had never been any high immigration into the Western countries. What would be the consequences of declining birth rates for their economies and societies? What would eventually happen?

that's the situation in Japan no?, declining birth rates, ageing of population and very little immigration, but they're still a top economy and a very rich and advanced country.
Yeah, I was thinking about Japan earlier on. But with the trend of an ageing population what is the eventual outcome?


Daily Mail 23rd Jun 2017:

Britain's population shot up by more than half a million last year in its biggest leap for 70 years. Nearly two-thirds of the 538,000 increase, the equivalent of adding a city the size of Bradford, was a result of immigration . . .

The new estimates published yesterday said that the UK population reached 65,648,000 last summer, with the 538,000 jump amounting to an increase of 0.8 per cent. The only year in which a bigger upward leap has been recorded was 1947, when a post-war baby boom followed the return of servicemen from abroad and pushed up the population by 551,000 . . .

There were 781,000 births, an increase of 0.7 per cent on 2015 estimates. More than a quarter – 27.5 per cent – of babies born in 2015 had mothers who were themselves born abroad and who are classed as immigrants. Numbers of deaths continued to fall as life expectancy increases. Deaths in the year to the end of June 2016 fell by 2.6 per cent on the previous year to 588,000 . . .

Lord Green, chairman of the Migration Watch UK think tank, said: ‘This record rise in our population is very largely the result of massive levels of immigration. We are now at a turning point. The Brexit negotiations must achieve a substantial reduction in EU migration. Failing that we will have to build the equivalent of a city the size of Birmingham every two years for the indefinite future. Any such outcome will be deeply opposed by the public, especially since nearly three-quarters of us believe the country is already crowded.’

The ONS figures come a day after a United Nations report which predicts that the UK population will rise to 81million by the end of the century.


It is interesting because people associate "low birth rates" with negative connotations; being synonymous with a "declining economy" when statistics show the opposite on the contrary. I don't see why people don't let nature take its course and let the economy thrive through a "quality over quantity" schema. Realistically, if politicians put as much effort into curbing/negating immigration levels to a lower threshold on a yearly basis and strengthening their economy; you would have a more productive society with lower criminality levels and less debt. In the long run, it weakens a person's country from the inside out. The division that is running rampant in politics is that countries are being treated as expendable business collateral for the elites' own endeavors. If something doesn't go their way, they can merely use their connections in the media to polarize any occurrence and win over the masses as their expendable pawns. All the unnecessary immigration is merely serving the elite's own interests; serving as a expendable voting base to further their own agenda as a cesspool of ignorant "sheep" for them to shepherd/lead.

Which is why, I always found this flawed, illogical thinking dangerous and unsettling at the same time. The ignorance and destructive tendencies will be a country's undoing; which is why we should be very conscientious and self aware when it comes to such matters.
avatar
de Burgh
A knight of the castle

Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Neon Knight on Sat 29 Jul - 16:10

^ Yeah. An phrase sometimes used in this country is 'UK PLC' (Public Limited Company) which shows that kind of mentality - seeing the nation as a giant business park. Worship of economic growth is only questioned by serious environmentalists.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
avatar
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 702
Join date : 2017-03-05

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Iseult on Sat 5 Aug - 22:05

@de Burgh wrote:
It is interesting because people associate "low birth rates" with negative connotations; being synonymous with a "declining economy" when statistics show the opposite on the contrary. I don't see why people don't let nature take its course and let the economy thrive through a "quality over quantity" schema. Realistically, if politicians put as much effort into curbing/negating immigration levels to a lower threshold on a yearly basis and strengthening their economy; you would have a more productive society with lower criminality levels and less debt. In the long run, it weakens a person's country from the inside out. The division that is running rampant in politics is that countries are being treated as expendable business collateral for the elites' own endeavors. If something doesn't go their way, they can merely use their connections in the media to polarize any occurrence and win over the masses as their expendable pawns. All the unnecessary immigration is merely serving the elite's own interests; serving as a expendable voting base to further their own agenda as a cesspool of ignorant "sheep" for them to shepherd/lead.

Which is why, I always found this flawed, illogical thinking dangerous and unsettling at the same time. The ignorance and destructive tendencies will be a country's undoing; which is why we should be very conscientious and self aware when it comes to such matters.
Low birth rates are fine and well as long as its sustainable in terms of always having a good sized younger popular to care for older people and not being outbred by pakis

Iseult

Female Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Office estimates 150,000 illegal immigrants a year

Post Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum