Castle Europa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Today at 2:14

» Political Dimensions Test
by Neon Knight Thu 18 Apr - 21:29

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Sat 13 Apr - 0:19

» Minimum Drinking Ages
by Sary Mon 8 Apr - 19:17

» Religious Followings in Iran
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 3:00

» European Border Disputes
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 1:49

» Cat Vision
by Sary Wed 21 Feb - 2:00

» Cool Masculine Art
by Neon Knight Thu 15 Feb - 1:08

» Apparitions & Hauntings
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Jan - 9:33

» Beautiful Feminine Art
by Sary Wed 24 Jan - 0:03

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Jan - 0:32

» Covid-19 in Europe
by Sary Sat 6 Jan - 2:04

» Xylitol - the ideal sugar substitute?
by Neon Knight Wed 20 Dec - 0:48

» Favourite Quotes - Wit & Wisdom
by Neon Knight Mon 20 Nov - 0:16

» Near-Death Experiences
by Neon Knight Sun 19 Nov - 23:34

» Early Fantasy Novels
by Sary Mon 16 Oct - 1:33

» Computer Simulated Life Experience
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:28

» Career change
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:16

» A normal explanation for some hauntings
by Neon Knight Sun 1 Oct - 1:15

» Alice Cooper dropped by cosmetics firm for trans comments
by Sary Mon 11 Sep - 12:44

» DNA Shared by Relationship
by Sary Sat 26 Aug - 2:10

» Inside Balkan Churches
by Neon Knight Sun 30 Jul - 23:59

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 1:36

» The Legendary Dogmen
by Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 22:57

» Ancient Archaeological Finds
by OsricPearl Thu 6 Jul - 15:11

» Time Slips
by Neon Knight Thu 22 Jun - 0:38

» European Monarchies
by OsricPearl Tue 9 May - 3:08

» Chesterton's Fence
by Neon Knight Thu 4 May - 16:18

» Physical Map of Europe
by Sary Sat 15 Apr - 0:31

» The maps of Europe and the USA compared
by Neon Knight Sun 12 Mar - 18:11

» John Titor - a time and dimensional traveller?
by Sary Wed 8 Feb - 0:03

» The Sex Pistols' notorious early appearance on TV
by Sary Tue 24 Jan - 2:39

» Responding to SJW Rhetoric
by Neon Knight Mon 9 Jan - 11:00

» Which countries should refugees go to?
by OsricPearl Thu 29 Dec - 15:53

» Spotting dark personality traits from faces
by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 23:16

» Victorian Christmas Traditions
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Dec - 19:13

» The mystery behind the Pied Piper story
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 4:00

» Saint Places
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 3:40

» Ancient Monuments
by Sary Fri 2 Dec - 3:30

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 22 Nov - 13:49

Mediums

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mediums - Page 2 Empty Re: Mediums

Post Neon Knight Sat 15 Jul - 20:50

Thanks for your interesting replies Jupiter. Yeah, I happen to be a Scorpio Cool Blue Legions of demons at my command? Cool. In the past I was interested in the occult and read books by Dion Fortune etc. I'm more sceptical now but still open minded. The idea of reincarnation especially interests me and I've read a couple of good books about children who seem to remember previous lives by this psychiatrist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_B._Tucker He looks at the cases scientifically, carefully weighing them up.

Mediums - Page 2 Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 2365

https://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 21:10

Oh that is so interesting! Yes, I have also heard of instances like that. I haven't read any books on it at this point, my focus has just been elsewhere. However, I have heard of instances where children would remember their death, their families, or even other native languages that they spoke and in this life they were languages they've never been exposed to yet! Very cool topic!

Is there anything you have read on the topic that has really stood out to you? Anything very interesting you have learned so far?

Based on my personal astrology, my spirit has come from the future in order to rewrite karmic patterns, and to bring healing an and love back into the world... not necessarily for Humanity as a whole, but more like on a secret mission in order to help one person, or a special group of people.
So I guess my past life is from the future? Haha. I suppose it's possible if all times and potentialities exist simultaneously! ??
I know in Reiki, we can send healing into a future time, or healing into the past.

.. very Twilight Zoney.... Haha. It is definitely an interesting way of perceiving the world and realities around us.

And yessss! Legions of demons! All the power is at your fingertips! Haha
We kind of laugh about it now, but if you ever honestly encounter what you suspect is a dark entity or a demon, Don't Be Afraid, don't show it fear. Banish it with your willpower, or hold onto it and overpower it.
Just remember that the other great lie we have been told all of our life is that we have no power! Indeed, your soul will have the ability to command Dark Forces and to purify. They will have to listen to you, and abide by your willpower.

You know,.. just don't let that go to your head or anything.... :-) then all of the lower zodiac signs will get jealous and have to pull out some human magic tricks, put on a show, and then you'll have to be like, "awwwww that's cute... do you want to meet my pet demon?"

Hahahahaha. Wink 1

Don't worry if you are lower zodiac Aries through Virgo. You guys will have your own special Supernaturalness or superhuman Powers! Hahaha.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sat 15 Jul - 21:49

There would have been a few of those reincarnation cases that were particularly impressive, but I'd have to check the books again - I'll get around to it.

Yeah, I have wondered if it would be possible to reincarnate into the past, like medieval times, rather than the future. I have a feeling that time and the universe go around endlessly in a circle - that the end somehow joins onto the beginning - and that what we call past and future are just different perspectives.

On the Scorpio/demon thing, it reminded me of a dream/nightmare I had as a child. In the dream I walked out of my bedroom onto the landing and saw a little traditional Spanish lady doll dancing up and down. And then there was an ugly witch floating above me, sort of looking down from a parallel dimension, and I engaged in a mental battle against her, trying to resist her and then she went away. I'm not saying it meant anything - dreams are often random, and I know that if I eat something heavy before going to bed it will sometimes cause a bad dream (the brain interprets digestive activity during sleep as fear). But it was a dream I've always remembered. I've had lucid dreams as well which are fascinating.

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 22:00

Ohh, i like that perception of time as circular, or always interconnecting continuously. .. mhmm. !!

That's so neat that you have such interesting lucid dreams! Haha. I bet that was scary, but considering how powerful you are as a Scorpio, it is likely that it could also have been a dark entity trying to grab hold of your soul before you left the Sleep state. Kind of like sleep paralysis? .. it could have taken over your soul and you simply would never wake up from sleep! That's even more scary!

That is so cool though that even when you were so young, you still stood up to the entity to fight it! Right on! Haha. Usually when an entity tries to take control of your soul through sleep paralysis and that kind of thing, it's because they know how potent you are as an individual! Even if you are unaware of it consciously, your soul and your higher self are very aware of it ; especially during the times that you sleep!

The dark Forces was trying to stop you! D:<

Even as a kid you were that kewl, and you didn't even know it yet! Haha.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Impasible Sun 16 Jul - 0:33

I like the notion that 'Everything happens at the same time'.

So there wouldn't exist present, past or future and time would be like another 'normal' dimension more.

Imagine that we were two-dimensional beings and a three-dimensional object was passing through our two-dimension universe, how would we experience that three-dimensional object?.

Like a temporal experience, we would see a two dimensional section of the object changing through time (if the object has an irregular non-simetric form, like most normal objects.)

Now imagine that we were four-dimensional beings, we could see time as one more static dimension, and we could see at the same time our ordinary three-dimensional temporal experiences, just like we perceive at the same time the three dimension objects in our three dimensional universe.

Very Happy
Impasible
Impasible
Un caballero del castillo

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sun 16 Jul - 0:53

I don't have enough Aquarius or Pisces energy in me to imagine so many dimensions at once! <.>

Lol.

Hmm... but i think i get what you're saying about having that'd kind of perception of all our experiences in different times, at the same time.. past present future . And then, depending on the choices we make, watching each of those experiences in each of the different times become altered.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Impasible Sun 16 Jul - 20:32

maybe this helps...  Smile 1

Impasible
Impasible
Un caballero del castillo

Male Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sun 16 Jul - 20:58

Hahah. The commentary in the video >D

that's a great video.. yeah, I was kind of trying to imagine the 4th Dimension in that way. But that does explain it better! I am more of a visual person.

i heard that the 12th dimension is omnipotence. Being in all dimensions, place, and times simultaneously, etc.

Most of my reading about the various Dimensions, has to do with astrology. And how the various signs and astrology connect with the various dimensions as they evolve. Also that some of us can astral project, and certainly during sleep when we leave our bodies, that we are able to cross through other various dimensions.

I've also heard some about the theory of what happens to the soul when it is between lives in this 3D room. That we spend time in various other dimensions, which are all connected to various planetary bodies.. IE experiences of the various zodiac signs, which we must Traverse and master in order to evolve as a soul. So each of the planets, it is said, has life on it... But only in the dimension that it represents. So, if we send a manned mission to Mars, we may never see any 3D life, because the Life on Mars is in the particular Dimension that is associated with it. Not in our dimension.

But Honestly, I would not want to visit Mars. -.- Nor would I want to visit Saturn.

Sorry Saturn. I love you and all, but I have enough of a difficult time with your temporary influence on my sun while I'm here in this 3D realm! I don't know how I would be able to handle the extreme weight of Saturn 24 hours a day, every day of existence! *slit wrist*
(*God bless all the Capricorns in this lifetime! People really don't understand what you have to go through!*)

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Sun 16 Jul - 22:49

Well,I am a Virgo ,Scorpio rising and I can certainly relate to the demons,it is a battle to try and tame them,keep them under control. If they become too fierce then I become mean and ugly. I do not want to be like that.
I have always had lucid dreams....Sleep paralysis use to be scary,until like Jupiter mentioned you face the evil and take control.
Now I do not mind that feeling,sometimes I can roll from the paralysis to an OBE . This morning I awoke from a dream,I had a thought so clear in my mind. It was an answer to something. I wish that I wrote it down,because now the message has Been forgotten.

It is all fascinating ,but I do not look too much into it. ...

I am afraid to delve into the occult , it is against my religion. I would not want to open the window into demonic possession,mental illness.schozophrenia,delusions.
Catholics warn that by going to mediums,reading the cards ect is inviting the devil.

Mediums - Page 2 Fp_fla13
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1078

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Mon 17 Jul - 0:23

Oh that's so interesting! I had a dream similar once... Where I was starting to wake up, but I knew I was getting a message of something, an answer to something previously unknown! I tried so hard to grasp it, and the message was almost clear, but then my ex woke me up and I couldn't quite grasp the tail end of the message I was receiving.:-( tried so hard to reconnect! But I guess that just means the world wasn't meant to have that wisdom yet!

As for your sleep paralysis episodes, The Dark Side knows that you are a spy/ double agent, and have the ability to start giving away their secrets! Haha. That's why they're trying to stop you! LOL

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 22:53

Jupiter wrote:Oh that's so interesting! I had a dream similar once... Where I was starting to wake up, but I knew I was getting a message of something, an answer to something previously unknown! I tried so hard to grasp it, and the message was almost clear, but then my ex woke me up and I couldn't quite grasp the tail end of the message I was receiving.:-( tried so hard to reconnect! But I guess that just means the world wasn't meant to have that wisdom yet!

As for your sleep paralysis episodes, The Dark Side knows that you are a spy/ double agent, and have the ability to start giving away their secrets! Haha. That's why they're trying to stop you! LOL
What you say there reminds of the Dennis Wheatley black magic novels, with fighting on the astral plane, etc. Especially Strange Conflict.

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Mon 17 Jul - 23:09

What happens in books may not be strictly imagination! There's a reason Pisces is opposite Virgo. To remind us that it is from the imagination that we are able to manifest things in reality, everything must come from the mind. The imagination is real! Pisces is the imagination, The Crossing between realms what seems real and what does not. And Virgo is everything that it takes to manifest.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Tue 18 Jul - 2:01

Lol Jupiter,I am not a spy we all have a little bit of the devil in our blood....maybe I am a double agent?
You do know that sleep paralysis is a normal human phenomenon,it is fun to think that we are crossing realms. It feels real
Immediately after it happens,exceptionally so. I have an very active imagination.

The hospital that I work for incorporates integrative medicine. We cater to a demographic with a high percentage of wealthy people with plenty of money to spend on accupunture reiki yoga. I guess if it makes you feel better when dealing with sickness and disease,it has its place.

Edgar cayce is the founder of holistic medicine,the sleeping prophet.
Listen to his you tube videos,he is very relevant https://www.edgarcayce.org/https://www.edgarcayce.org/

Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Tue 18 Jul - 2:12

Haha. <3

That's great!. Edgar Cayce would love the place you work! He was a big advocate for making use of many types of healing, issuing a cross over of techniques. That's so neat that they use all of those practices to assist people who are in need.

The recreation center here near my house is going to start offering a chi gong class soon for people who are recovering from injuries or have limited movement capability. That kind of thing is so great and therapeutic in so many ways.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Tue 18 Jul - 2:17

Jupiter ,thank you very much for reading my birth chart. I am still mulling over it,you are very detailed .specific,intuitive . You put a lot of time Into it,I will keep it forever.
I will pm you my feedback.

Mediums - Page 2 Fp_fla13
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next