Castle Europa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Political Dimensions Test
by Neon Knight Thu 18 Apr - 21:29

» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Sat 13 Apr - 2:32

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Sat 13 Apr - 0:19

» Minimum Drinking Ages
by Sary Mon 8 Apr - 19:17

» Religious Followings in Iran
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 3:00

» European Border Disputes
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 1:49

» Cat Vision
by Sary Wed 21 Feb - 2:00

» Cool Masculine Art
by Neon Knight Thu 15 Feb - 1:08

» Apparitions & Hauntings
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Jan - 9:33

» Beautiful Feminine Art
by Sary Wed 24 Jan - 0:03

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Jan - 0:32

» Covid-19 in Europe
by Sary Sat 6 Jan - 2:04

» Xylitol - the ideal sugar substitute?
by Neon Knight Wed 20 Dec - 0:48

» Favourite Quotes - Wit & Wisdom
by Neon Knight Mon 20 Nov - 0:16

» Near-Death Experiences
by Neon Knight Sun 19 Nov - 23:34

» Early Fantasy Novels
by Sary Mon 16 Oct - 1:33

» Computer Simulated Life Experience
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:28

» Career change
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:16

» A normal explanation for some hauntings
by Neon Knight Sun 1 Oct - 1:15

» Alice Cooper dropped by cosmetics firm for trans comments
by Sary Mon 11 Sep - 12:44

» DNA Shared by Relationship
by Sary Sat 26 Aug - 2:10

» Inside Balkan Churches
by Neon Knight Sun 30 Jul - 23:59

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 1:36

» The Legendary Dogmen
by Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 22:57

» Ancient Archaeological Finds
by OsricPearl Thu 6 Jul - 15:11

» Time Slips
by Neon Knight Thu 22 Jun - 0:38

» European Monarchies
by OsricPearl Tue 9 May - 3:08

» Chesterton's Fence
by Neon Knight Thu 4 May - 16:18

» Physical Map of Europe
by Sary Sat 15 Apr - 0:31

» The maps of Europe and the USA compared
by Neon Knight Sun 12 Mar - 18:11

» John Titor - a time and dimensional traveller?
by Sary Wed 8 Feb - 0:03

» The Sex Pistols' notorious early appearance on TV
by Sary Tue 24 Jan - 2:39

» Responding to SJW Rhetoric
by Neon Knight Mon 9 Jan - 11:00

» Which countries should refugees go to?
by OsricPearl Thu 29 Dec - 15:53

» Spotting dark personality traits from faces
by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 23:16

» Victorian Christmas Traditions
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Dec - 19:13

» The mystery behind the Pied Piper story
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 4:00

» Saint Places
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 3:40

» Ancient Monuments
by Sary Fri 2 Dec - 3:30

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 22 Nov - 13:49

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media Empty Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media

Post Magyar Lány Wed 27 Dec - 20:29

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media

25 DEC 17

In a slow news season, media interest has homed in again on the late Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga’s predictions for 2018.

Shorn of the usual political news cycle, and thrown back on royals attending church services at Christmas to supply “news”, some media in the UK have given top billing over the festive season to a long dead-Bulgarian blind mystic’s predictions for the coming year.

Baba Vanga, aka the “Balkan Nostradamus”, died aged 85 back in 1996, but her predictions continue to cause significant interest in the UK, Balkans, Russia and elsewhere, especially in the UK among Brexiteers, because she supposedly predicted the “end of Europe” by 2016, which some insist was a reference to the UK’s vote to leave the EU.

She is said to have predicted the terrorist attack on New York in 2001 when she supposedly warned that “steel birds” would attack America.

According the UK’s mass market Daily Mail, among others, her most relevant prediction for the coming year is that China will become the world’s number one power and that a new form of energy will be discovered on the planet Venus.

The Mail’s experts believe the first prediction is all too likely but are still puzzled over the second. “There are currently no plans to send a mission to Venus,” the paper observed.

The UK tabloid Sun, equally impressed by “the woman who predicted 9/11 Brexit and the rise of ISIS”, noted also that she said the world would come to end in the year 3797.

Born Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova, in Strumica, Macedonia, she apparently lost her eyesight when she was 12 as the result of a massive tornado.

A stellar list of politicians visited her or sought her views, including Tsar Boris of Bulgaria and Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.

There is some controversy over her prophecies, as she herself did not write them down, leaving others to do so and possibly misrepresent her words.

Russian nationalists say she foresaw the rise of Russia under Vladimir Putin, saying that while “everything else will melt away like ice, the glory of Vladimir… will remain”.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/dead-bulgarian-s-prophecies-intrigue-uk-media-12-25-2017

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media Empty Re: Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media

Post Neon Knight Wed 27 Dec - 21:31

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 2363

https://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media Empty Re: Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media

Post Magyar Lány Wed 27 Dec - 21:59

Neon Knight wrote:

Do you believe in prophecies?

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Wed 27 Dec - 22:16

Magyar Lány wrote:Do you believe in prophecies?
From what I've seen, the better known prophecies are too open to interpretation - a bit too vague - to be convincing. But I do think people (or some people) can have premonitions. Einstein said something about time being an illusion; I'm not sure exactly what he meant.

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Magyar Lány Wed 27 Dec - 22:29

Neon Knight wrote:
Magyar Lány wrote:Do you believe in prophecies?
From what I've seen, the better known prophecies are too open to interpretation - a bit too vague - to be convincing. But I do think people (or some people) can have premonitions. Einstein said something about time being an illusion; I'm not sure exactly what he meant.

Einstein said this (allegedly): "When a men sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."  Smile 1 Maybe he said other things, too.

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Wed 27 Dec - 22:35

What if a man is sat with a pretty girl on a hot stove? Smile 1 Half an hour?

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Magyar Lány Wed 27 Dec - 23:49

Neon Knight wrote:What if a man is sat with a pretty girl on a hot stove? Smile 1  Half an hour?

LOL 2 It's just two minutes.

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Jehan I Thu 28 Dec - 20:54

Do we know if she said something about europe, islam, nationalism?
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Male Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Thu 28 Dec - 21:45

https://nypost.com/2017/12/26/mystic-who-predicted-isis-9-11-had-two-predictions-for-2018/

These are the future predictions from Baba Vanga:

Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.

From 2033 to 2045, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease. The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based “instant freezing” weapon.

Between 2072 and 2086, a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly restored nature.

Between 2170 and 2256, a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the Earth. Back on Earth, an underwater city will be built and something “terrible” will be discovered during the search for alien life.

Sometime between 2262 and 2304, we’ll crack time travel.

From 2341, a series of natural and man-made disasters will make Earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.

From 4302 to 4674, humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens. The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.

In 5079, the universe will end.

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Jehan I Thu 28 Dec - 22:09

Neon Knight wrote:
Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

Ok so it's pure bullshit.
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Male Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post Magyar Lány Fri 29 Dec - 1:51

Neon Knight wrote:https://nypost.com/2017/12/26/mystic-who-predicted-isis-9-11-had-two-predictions-for-2018/

These are the future predictions from Baba Vanga:

Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.

From 2033 to 2045, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease. The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based “instant freezing” weapon.

Between 2072 and 2086, a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly restored nature.

Between 2170 and 2256, a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the Earth. Back on Earth, an underwater city will be built and something “terrible” will be discovered during the search for alien life.

Sometime between 2262 and 2304, we’ll crack time travel.

From 2341, a series of natural and man-made disasters will make Earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.

From 4302 to 4674, humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens. The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.

In 5079, the universe will end.

She should have written sci-fi novels. Talk to God? Grin

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Fri 29 Dec - 2:00

I do not put much creedance into psychic prophecies. People tend to only remember the predictions that come to pass and forget the ones that never come to be.
There are many self ordained psychics that prey on the hopes and insecurity of others,for various reasons,ego and money. Some are mentally ill and truly believe that they are gifted,hearing voices,visions.
I do believe that some individuals have a gift and are more sensitive to feelings and premonitions than most.
There seems to be some sort of connection between psychic abilities and disabilities, physical or mental. Probably having a deficiency in one sense ,will make the others go into over drive?
It is all very mysterious .

Dead Bulgarian’s Prophecies Intrigue UK Media Fp_fla13
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sat 30 Dec - 8:38

In 2006 I remember reading that one of the Amish girls had a premonition on her way to school about the shootings that would happen later that day but I can't find a mention of it.

https://lancasterpa.com/amish/amish-school-shooting/

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Sun 31 Dec - 18:41

Neon Knight wrote:In 2006 I remember reading that one of the Amish girls had a premonition on her way to school about the shootings that would happen later that day but I can't find a mention of it.

https://lancasterpa.com/amish/amish-school-shooting/

I would be very surprised if you were able to find any mention of one of the Amish girls having a premonition. The Amish are private people,the parents of the the girls publicly forgave the murderer, Charles Roberts. Not much else was ever said after that.
On the other hand,the mother of one of the children that attended Sandy Hook elementary school made headlines. She said that her son had a premonition and that something terrible was going to happen at the school,she believed her son and pulled him out of school. She got a lot of criticism,people thought that she was looking for publicity and was trying to cash in on a horrific crime.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/01/02/sandy-hook-psychic-student-logan-dryer-refused-attend-school/

Baba Vanga reminds me of the blind seer on the TV show Vikings( not sure why I like that show,it is very violent) She even looks like him,all she needs is some black lipstick LOL 1
Throughout history blind people have been known to possess the gift of clairvoyance.
It was the Norse god Odin who traded one of his eyes for wisdom.
I will be watching , I am interested to see if her 2018 predictions will come to fruition.

Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top