Castle Europa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Political Dimensions Test
by Neon Knight Thu 18 Apr - 21:29

» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Sat 13 Apr - 2:32

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Sat 13 Apr - 0:19

» Minimum Drinking Ages
by Sary Mon 8 Apr - 19:17

» Religious Followings in Iran
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 3:00

» European Border Disputes
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 1:49

» Cat Vision
by Sary Wed 21 Feb - 2:00

» Cool Masculine Art
by Neon Knight Thu 15 Feb - 1:08

» Apparitions & Hauntings
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Jan - 9:33

» Beautiful Feminine Art
by Sary Wed 24 Jan - 0:03

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Jan - 0:32

» Covid-19 in Europe
by Sary Sat 6 Jan - 2:04

» Xylitol - the ideal sugar substitute?
by Neon Knight Wed 20 Dec - 0:48

» Favourite Quotes - Wit & Wisdom
by Neon Knight Mon 20 Nov - 0:16

» Near-Death Experiences
by Neon Knight Sun 19 Nov - 23:34

» Early Fantasy Novels
by Sary Mon 16 Oct - 1:33

» Computer Simulated Life Experience
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:28

» Career change
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:16

» A normal explanation for some hauntings
by Neon Knight Sun 1 Oct - 1:15

» Alice Cooper dropped by cosmetics firm for trans comments
by Sary Mon 11 Sep - 12:44

» DNA Shared by Relationship
by Sary Sat 26 Aug - 2:10

» Inside Balkan Churches
by Neon Knight Sun 30 Jul - 23:59

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 1:36

» The Legendary Dogmen
by Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 22:57

» Ancient Archaeological Finds
by OsricPearl Thu 6 Jul - 15:11

» Time Slips
by Neon Knight Thu 22 Jun - 0:38

» European Monarchies
by OsricPearl Tue 9 May - 3:08

» Chesterton's Fence
by Neon Knight Thu 4 May - 16:18

» Physical Map of Europe
by Sary Sat 15 Apr - 0:31

» The maps of Europe and the USA compared
by Neon Knight Sun 12 Mar - 18:11

» John Titor - a time and dimensional traveller?
by Sary Wed 8 Feb - 0:03

» The Sex Pistols' notorious early appearance on TV
by Sary Tue 24 Jan - 2:39

» Responding to SJW Rhetoric
by Neon Knight Mon 9 Jan - 11:00

» Which countries should refugees go to?
by OsricPearl Thu 29 Dec - 15:53

» Spotting dark personality traits from faces
by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 23:16

» Victorian Christmas Traditions
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Dec - 19:13

» The mystery behind the Pied Piper story
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 4:00

» Saint Places
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 3:40

» Ancient Monuments
by Sary Fri 2 Dec - 3:30

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 22 Nov - 13:49

Mediums

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mediums Empty Mediums

Post Jehan I Sun 9 Jul - 14:18

Does some of you ever visit a medium? what is your experience and your position on it?

Once I did years ago.
I have been disapoint. She mainly said obvious or logical stuff. For exemple: "I see you have been hurt by a breaking". Well, like 90% of the population older than 20 years old and I don't wear ring so...
Or "You are scare about your professionnal situation". I was indeed jobless at that moment. But it wasn't really hard to guess as I visit her in the middle of the week. And we were in the middle of the economic crisis. So I wasn't probably the only one...

I heard impressive story about another medium. He lives far away from my home. But I really wants to see him, because the story I heard were fascinating.
He acheive to guess names of people and some very specific facts.
If II found the times to arrange an appointment, I will give you a feedback.
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Male Posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Mediums Empty Re: Mediums

Post Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 16:22

I would be a bit scared to get predictions in case they were bad. I do believe the future is already written and that people can have premonitions.

Mediums Englan11

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 2363

https://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Jehan I Sun 9 Jul - 20:47

Neon Knight wrote:I would be a bit scared to get predictions in case they were bad. I do believe the future is already written and that people can have premonitions.

I don't know what is the best. If you know you will be in trouble you can prepare yourself for it.

So you don't beleive in free will?
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Mon 10 Jul - 13:00

Jehan I wrote:So you don't beleive in free will?
I used to believe in free will because it feels like we can make free choices. But when we examine the concept, I think it makes no sense. I don't have time right now but I'll say more later.

Mediums Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Tue 11 Jul - 0:21

I have gone for a psychic fortune teller,a couple of times in the past. Both were older women,creepy.......most of the stuff they said was vague, but some of it rang true,I guess.
I think these mediums are a little crazy,persuasive good at their game.
Once some one puts an idea into your head,then mind begins to recognize it. The power of suggestion or a self fulfilling prophesy.

I do believe in free will,the thought that everything is predetermined is very depressing.

Mediums Fp_fla13
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Tue 11 Jul - 19:08

It would be good to think we direct our own lives, at least partially, but when I analyse it I don't see how that can work.

Think of some important decision you made in the past and imagine time was 'rewound' like a video to the very moment when you settled on that certain option. The free willer would say that you can now make a different decision than you did the first time. But how? Every thought in your mind is the same as before - exactly the same pattern of electrical activity in your brain - and everything in the environment is the same as well, down to the position of every molecule of air and spec of dust. What is it than can produce a different decision the second time around? Something that is not just a random event.

Mediums Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post de Burgh Wed 12 Jul - 7:23

Not personally, but I am a strong believer in free will.  The brain itself is a very powerful organ; that I feel can be overwhelmed at times by notions that can feed off of primal fears and worries that distorts our outlook of the world around us. Which is why we need to counterbalance it with confidence in our abilities to take control our life circumstances by working hard towards goals and making the best of it. It may be true such things may seem far-fetched, but with patience and a positive resolve; anything is possible! Wink 1

I know I may be coming off as a whimsical idealist or maybe a blabbering chatterbox, but that is just my take on the idea.... :-P
de Burgh
de Burgh
A knight of the castle

Male Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Thu 13 Jul - 2:03

I imagine if you do not believe in free will, but rather that everything is predetermined,clairvoyance is a possibility. For me, it is difficult to accept that I have no control over choices that I make, over the course of the day.
If it is true that free will is an illusion,then that means humans are not morally responsible for their actions. So murders,rapists ect,are born into this world without any hope for redemption. People that accomplish great things, can not take credit for their own success.
I was raised to believe in right and wrong and that people have a choice.....idk?

I tend to think magically,that I can change things through prayers and intentions.
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 0:46

Hello everyone! It's good to meet everyone! I'm a new member and hope you all will accept me into your circle for the time being. Haha I have a friend who invited me here because she knows I enjoy this type of discussion and topics.

If you don't mind, I would like to add my thoughts on this particular topic! Being a psychic of sorts myself, ( although on some level, I believe that we all are all born with son psychic capability within our own soul expression).. I would like to clarify first for those not familiar with psychics, abilities, special sensitivities of the sort, that these abilities should be tapped into for guidance and healing purposes. It can appear there are many fake "psychics" in the world, because the thing about tapping into the akashic records and looking into a person's book of life and into their future, is that it is dependent greatly upon that individuals personal choices and their free will. So the energies that the psychic can see into, feel into, are all temporary. Energies are always shifting within the quantum field. The energy around us is very malleable and changeable. So as things are right now, you may have one outcome for a situation, but if someone decides to change their behavior, change their attitude, change their mode of thought, then the energy and the entire future will also change.

This goes right along with what all of the fields in physics teach us about atoms and molecules. They are trainable based on our own thought patterns. They react to our thoughts and desires. That is why psychics also can times have difficulty seeing the difference between a person's thoughts and their actions. Because within the quantum field of physics, your thoughts and actions are both real. Because both of them are actually changing the mechanics of what's going on around you.

So for this reason, most psychics in the world will never be able to tell you a definitive future. Although based on astrology, your North and South node, your rahu and ketu, you may be a child of Destiny, or destined for a certain future. Or to be faced with certain challenges. Now that does not mean that everything in your entire life that happens will be destined to happen per se. It means that there are certain things your soul has already agreed to experience with in this life, and so however things play out, regardless of what happens between point A and B, you will be forced to face a certain challenge (or a certain destined event) with in your life. You will always be led to this particular point in your destiny, no matter how you go about it. There are also other placements and astrology with planetary bodies and minor planetary bodies which can indicate that no matter what, for example we might get married, whether or not we want to right now. Eventually something will happen that will lead us almost inevitably to that decision.

Seeing as I subscribe to the belief that our souls have chosen to come here in order to evolve on a spiritual level, to learn and to master the challenges that we have been given to face in this lifetime, ( although not all of us choose to do a good job at that! Lol) It is an astrologers job, also a psychics job, in part at least, to help us to understand the spiritual path that we are on. Therefore, the psychic, the medium, the astrologer, the oracle, the shaman,... All of these people are here to assist us in walking that path in the best way possible, and figuring out what we can glean from it.. They're also here to help us understand how we can channel, change or utilize energies that are present in our life. They become our healers and advisers. They're here to Enlighten and share wisdom.

So... Personally it is my belief that it is a misconception that psychics are fortune-tellers. However it is true that they can in instances view Omens and understand patterns within the energies of the universe, in order to make predictions about some things. But even given such predictions or Omens, it is always technically possible to change those things.
( of course, LOL within physics, we learn that all potential realities exist simultaneously, past, present, future.!)

An interesting example of how they can be of help to us is this.... I have studied some under a Russian astrologer by the name of Nikolai and don't even ask me how to pronounce his last name.. he has shown with the science of astrology, that planetary Energies cannot be blocked. However, if we understand the energies that are present in our life and how they are affecting us in each aspect of our life based on our natal chart, we can Channel those energies and various other ways in order to shape potential outcomes with in our life. One example he likes to give, is there was a friend of his who is always in terrible fights with her husband. When they were at home they fought, but whenever they were out together, they never had conflict. So she was ready to divorce her husband because they simply couldn't get along at home. But before that happened she went to Nikolai and asked him what his advice would be. So he looked at her natal chart and at the planetary energies present within the home life in her chart. She had Mars and Venus within her fourth house, which was creating conflict within her love life at home. So instead of allowing these energies to come into the home through her directly as a fight with her lover, he told her to plant rose bushes all around the house. Because Mars rules thorns and sharpness and weapons. Venus rules roses and flowers and beauty. That way roses were bringing both of the energies of both these planets into the home life without it becoming conflict. A few months later the woman had some beautiful rose gardens and she came back to him and said that they had had only one or two arguments since that time. So in this way, by channeling energies we can better Our Lives.

That is not to say that we will never be faced with any difficulty in Life, or we can make our life perfect! Of course that would not be realistic. We must all understand struggle and pain as much as we understand happiness and peace. Those things of course allow us to evolve complete our mission here on Earth. But we can use this Science 2 help better our lives and the lives of others.

Similarly, different types of Psychics will have abilities based on their own natal astrology, which allows them to express these energies in certain ways and share their gifts in certain ways. But they are each here for a purpose. For example, I I'm friends with a magi, an exorcist, and I myself carry the energy of a shamanic fire goddess part of my personal gift, is that I help heal the soul). But,.. psychic abilities vary greatly depending on individuals. Although some psychic experience and talent may be the same. We each carry our own expression of the spiritual talents. A lot of times, tapping into them is dependent on certain planetary returns, transits and such within our personal astrology, which can help us to become more open and aware of those things within ourselves.
For myself, I had to wait until my Saturn return for a lot of these things to truly awaken in me. And now, I am able to start understanding on a conscious level these things, and utilizing them as a practice with in my life.

( for fun, if you guys want, I would offer to take a look at some of your astrology charts and do a brief reading for you. I'm not a pro yet! Haha but I have done quite a bit of independent study on Advanced astrology. So I I'm able to pull a few things from it! But not everything yet.... But everything would be a lot! LOL the more I learn about astrology the more I realize there is to it! I'm not sure if I'm ready to do tarot readings for anyone other than close friends and myself yet.)

Something else that is very important to know about psychics and mediums and not sort of thing, is that not every psychic can tap into your personal energy. Sometimes your soul will block them. Sometimes it is because there are messages you are not meant to know at this time! That is very important. Sometimes it is important to keep some things hidden, for protection Etc. So sometimes a psychic Maybe for real, but you may think otherwise because all of a sudden that person can't get a reading on you. Usually there's a reason for that. But I think you can all probably discern if somebody is a fake! LOL. Because of course those exist too!.. so if anybody asks me to do a quick reading for you, I'll do my best to tap into your energy, but sometimes I have difficulty getting a reading on people. Honestly I prefer doing astrology readings and Reiki healings.
I mostly do tarot for myself and a couple of my friends. And the spirits that I see, generally only need help moving on to the next life, or they are related to my boyfriend! LOL. They always come to me for me to give him messages!. It's kind of funny. I tease him about it because I never seen my own ancestors around me! Just his! Although I'm sure mine are around here somewhere... usually his deceased Uncle comes to talk to me. But no one else is ever that vocal. I don't know his uncle just got a lot to say or something. Hahaha

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 1:46

A secondary thought I could add to this, regarding free will and being here in this life, is that I do believe our soul chose to be here to fulfill certain things within this life. We agreed to it before coming here. So even though we may not be conscious of it, Wii are supposed to experience certain things within this life because we are meant to. We wanted to be here to learn certain things or have a certain experience with certain groups of people. Either to help them or for them to help us. Etc. Understanding our own personal astrology can assist us in understanding those aspects of our life. Sometimes tarot readings or other types of psychic readings can help us with that as well. But a psychic who can actually read into your book of life through the akashic records directly, from a trance state, I think maybe more rare. I think it is possible for them to speak to ancestors who may become present at the time of your reading as well if they are around you. From my boyfriend's Uncle, I have learned that our ancestors are around us helping us from the other side all the time. And they are always there supporting us helping to shape our situation, helping to guide us and giving us messages and little intuitions when they can. They're fighting right alongside us!

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Jehan I Sat 15 Jul - 8:32

Jupiter wrote:
( for fun, if you guys want, I would offer to take a look at some of your astrology charts and do a brief reading for you. I'm not a pro yet! Haha but I have done quite a bit of independent study on Advanced astrology. So I  I'm able to pull a few things from it! But not everything yet.... But everything would be a lot! LOL the more I learn about astrology the more I realize there is to it! I'm not sure if I'm ready to do tarot readings for anyone other than close friends and myself yet.)

Welcome here. Nice to meet you Smile 1

What do you need? Birthday date?
Jehan I
Jehan I
Un chevalier du château

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight Sat 15 Jul - 8:59

Jupiter wrote:I have learned that our ancestors are around us helping us from the other side all the time. And they are always there supporting us helping to shape our situation, helping to guide us and giving us messages and little intuitions when they can. They're fighting right alongside us!
But, obviously, many people meet tragic ends. So the spirit helpers didn't do much good for them. Also, what about, say, a serial killer - does he have spirit guides?

Mediums Englan11

- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 16:09

Jehan I, i would need you to pm me your birth date (day, month, year) , the city, state, country of your birth, and the exact time of your birth. ( that is the time of day.)
If you are not sure the exact time, then try to get an estimate of the time of day and we can try to work with that as best possible. But the exact time works best!

Knight, hey there! Yes, even those who are capable of evil things in life can have guides. For those of us who are here to do much good, that is unfortunate. Unfortunate that perhaps the guides are even trying to help them do the bad things! Remember, we are in a state of spiritual warfare. There is a war in heaven. And that war can also be reflected here within our own lives.
Although, each of us also has guides who are trying to help us and fighting for us!

That Warfare is 4 our very souls. And if they can wreak havoc with in our lives, dark entities will certainly do all they can to do so. Some people's Spirit guides therefore are dark entities. Sometimes our ancestors also can influence us to do bad things. Think about if any of us have had a relative who had strong drug addictions or had some unresolved anger in their life. They may be able to possess us an influence us with their own feelings and addictions that they have held onto. Not all Spirit guides are here to help us in the way we imagine.

That's why we always have to try to keep our Aura clean and strong. Because that is part of our spiritual protection. Also, just being aware that that is a possibility can ward off dark energies sometimes.

Sometimes you can look at a person's astrology natal chart and tell if dark entities are drawn to them. Sometimes a person is meant to have dark entities demons or devils as Spirit guides! but There is also a misconception that all dark entities are here to do evil. Or that all light entities are here to do good. Spiritual warfare does not work in that manner necessarily. That is Satan's great lie. The devil will not come bearing his horns" so obviously. So there is no clear light or dark in the world of spirituality. That is why we ourselves must maintain discernment. And protect ourselves.

During the Crusades, the church, which was supposed to be an institution to bring about great good in the world, was the used as a catalyst to do great harm. To bring much war and suffering. This is one large example of how light can be used for dark. Conversely, when we think of the occult, we think of dark entities and shadowy aspects within spirituality. However, God himself in the scriptures took up books of Knowledge from the earth so that we were in a dark age. But it was something used for our protection because we had come to abuse our knowledge on this Earth. The occult only means the hidden. So those things that are occulted, are hidden for our protection. We aren't ready to have them revealed to us. Because perhaps we would only abuse the knowledge again. Or maybe Humanity simply isn't ready to confronted by certain truths. It is possible that if certain truths are revealed to humanity at this time, that we would not accept them based on our own current systems of belief or cultural practices.

Typically within the 12 astrological signs, if a person has Scorpio or Capricorn within their chart. ..Specifically as a sun, moon or ascendant sign, that person may have dark entities as Spirit guides. However, because the higher zodiac( Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces) have a certain command over the spiritual realms, Scorpio are supposed to command demons. And Capricorn is supposed to command Devil's. Which are the higher ranks of Fallen Angels so to speak. So they may have dark entities as Spirit guides, but those dark entities are supposed to be controlled by the person! Scorpio and capricorn are supposed to have the power to command Legions of dark entities. They embody the energy and have the power to do that. Because Scorpio has the Purity to purify Darkness to light if they want. And Capricorn has the greatest Integrity in their purest form. So they have the integrity and Authority to assert their willpower specifically over dark entities.

But dark entities do have a way of testing the person's strength of will for dominance, just as we are all tested in some way during our life... But if that person is a person of integrity and fights for the light so to speak, then those dark entities will submit to the person. They will give their power to that person in order to be commanded by that person.

Dark entities, any entity in this world, is typically not stronger than any of us. But sometimes they do seek weakness within us so that they can influence us. But that is why they must seek weakness.... Because we are naturally strong!

Weaknesses they search for our fractures within our Aura, which are our energetic Shield. Fractures are caused by fear, they are caused by high stress, depression, by heavy dosages of drugs illegal or legal, and too much drinking. Those types of things. A weakened Aura can also be caused by long periods of flight, say flying overseas. But if you do this regularly a lot, it will weaken the aura and it can weaken your entire body because you are no longer inside the Earth's Schumann resonance field. And that energetic field is also what helps to keep our bodies or a strong. In fact, astronauts in the space stations have to have a Schumann resonance ionic generator placed inside the space station to imitate the Earth's natural energy field. If this ionic generator is not present then the astronauts bodies will begin to break down. Organs will start to die and they'll start suffering from things like kidney or liver failure.

One way that we are all psychic which can help protect ourselves, is sometimes when we meet a person and maybe there is something we instinctively kind of don't like so much about them. Maybe they start to hand us something and we're thinking in the back of our mind " man, I really didn't want to take a Coke from that guy, I don't know why but I really just don't even want to touch it." Well it's very possible that your soul is telling you that there is an entity attached to what the person is giving you. Or maybe there is an entity attached to that person himself. And if you take the item then that entity may try to attach to you instead! . The person may or may not be aware of it. But that type of subconscious discernment is part of our psychic protection plan! Haha. So if you feel something instinctually like that then it's always good to try to follow your instincts. And if you can't, then later on just make sure you are cleansing yourself.

You can cleanse yourself simply by burning some white sage, or maybe spraying some Florida water cologne over yourself and within your space. Then just repeat, "I invite love and light, and banish all else. I am protected." Very simple.
Salt baths are also very good for cleansing and repairing the aura. And getting rid of entities haha.
Just don't give them your fear. That is also how dark magic works. It works off of our fear and also moon cycles. So it is very possible to break dark magic.( but if a person tells you they are a witch, and they do not have very strong Capricorn or Scorpio or possibly Sagittarius energy and their chart, they are not a witch! They may be something else, but not a witch... their soul does not command magic in that way. If they don't have these Energies.. but also, keep in mind that not all of us need to use magic in order to do good or bad in this world! Some Souls harness different types of power).

Sorry for the tangent but I thought it would be good information for you to protect yourself!

Back to the serial killer theme! I am probably very much like you.. that the whole topic makes me cringe. I don't like cruelty in the world. But typically I do believe that people are good, and if they are influenced to do something very evil, that it is because of a dark entity attached to them. Although sometimes, I do believe it is our purpose in this world to do certain bad things in order to assist other people with their own Karma clearing in this life. But think of it in this way. A child can do something bad, but that doesn't mean it was evil. There is a difference there. And sometimes these things become accidental occurrences. And perhaps the person didn't mean to do something bad. But because we needed to be faced with a certain experience in this life, the accident happens, the person accidentally did something to us, and then we're faced with that test. We then have to choose if we're going to take the high road to our own spiritual growth or not.
Do we seek revenge? Do we hurt that person to? Or do we choose love and forgiveness and understanding? Because depending on what we choose then, it's not the other person that will receive karma.. It's us! So their purpose was to help test us and we can either clear old Bad Karma, or we can create more new Karma to work through.

Similarly, say someone is born with an incurable disease,... That person may not have done anything to deserve it, however their Spirit chose to come into this life and not form in order to assist others and working through Bad Karma. So their family who must struggle with that and give them extra nurturing and Care their entire life, May have had a lot of past Karma, or even generations of karma to work through and clear. And perhaps if they now choose to become nurturing and face that challenge in this life, then that lesson will be learned, and the karma will be fulfilled. So in that sense, it is a huge blessing for all involved.

And again back on the murderer topic, even though it is not necessarily an indication of exactly who may commit the murder, this particular energy can be found within the astrological natal chart of a person. It can also be seen whether or not they will be caught for the murder. But typically, if a person doesn't have good placements of Capricorn, Scorpio, Aquarius or the planet Uranus within their chart they are getting caught! LOL. Because of all the astrological signs, those three signs are the only ones who are smart enough that they never be getting caught! And unfortunately, if there is a person with their moon in Capricorn or Scorpio, they have a way of not feeling emotion in the same way as other people. So if they decide they want you to die, that person could kill you without feeling anything. They could feel no remorse. So the best assassin or Hitman for a government, is always going to be someone with that Moon placement. and probably their sun in one of the higher zodiac signs.

That's not to say of course that all of those astrological signs will be criminals LOL. There are plenty of reasons that those 3 will also not be criminals! Because Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, which is Purity and purification. But their dark side is Libra energy, which is being able to justify anything!
So either pure evil, or pure good! Not to mention, with Scorpio, you are either alive or dead to them.. Whether that's literally or metaphorically speaking. So if a Scorpio really wants you dead, that's exactly what you are. But again on the flip side, Scorpios embody also the purest of the good in this world! They purify! So they can also be the most generous and nurturing people in this world!

Capricorn on the other hand, is ruled by Saturn, which is Karma and integrity. But their dark side is Sagittarius energy, which is chaos and trial by fire. But at their best, a Capricorn is a person of the highest integrity! Someone who will never compromise their integrity for anything.

And Aquarius is ruled by Uranus which is all knowing and the height of intelligence. Intelligence ahead of their time so to speak. Progressive thinking. So they are The Mastermind. But their dark side is Capricorn, which is the devil or the evil mastermind! (Capricorn at its worst).. and so, their planet Uranus in a chart can let you know if someone will get away with murder, even if they are suspect!

FYI, I'm not just trying to pick on these three astrology signs! Haha. My mom is a Scorpio, one of my good friends is in Aquarius, and my Divine partner is a Capricorn! All of them beautiful souls!
Just trying to point out potentials and the reasons behind it. But any sign is capable of doing evil, especially if we let our spiritual guard down! And then let negative energies or dark entities into our life!

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 16:26

Also, yes sometimes our Good Spirit guides are unable to save us in every battle. But that is also not there only job. They do protect us often, they help us, guide us, give us intuitive insights... But we also have to save ourselves. We are here to do that.

And the each of us has negative aspects within our astrology personally, and it is part of our mission here to learn how to embody or handle those energies in the best way that we are able to. But we will all be faced with challenges in this life. Some of those will become life or death for us in these mortal bodies.
But it is our own personal choices, our thinking, and decisions that we make, that will have the greatest effect over our own lives.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Sat 15 Jul - 17:11

By the way, if anyone wants for me to look at their astrology, their natal chart, I enjoy doing so! And don't worry, I won't tell you anything super serious that will make you fear about the future. Not everyone will show their future that clearly in their astrology, anyway.. .and if I see something that is a really difficult energy, I don't usually tell it unless you specifically asked me to.

But a lot of the " difficult" aspects are not really so bad. Sometimes they are already things we recognize in our lives, we just aren't sure why! And we just have to just adjust our way of thinking about something, or make little changes to our Behavior or the things that we do, in order to make the energies flow better. It always helps to have an understanding of our own patterns of behavior.

Like me LOL! I have a stellium in my third house of Sagittarius. So I can talk somebody's ear off! I can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk! So don't ever debate me on anything! Unless you want me to talk and talk and talk and talk LOL. Because you'll probably give up just because you don't want to hear me talk anymore! LOL

so honestly if I get like that, just tell me to keep my responses short and concise! I'll do my best! Because I know that's a horrible pattern of behavior that I have that some people just can't stand!
.. and don't feel bad to admit it.. LOL sometimes I can't stand it either!.

And if anyone feels like they need assistance cleaning and strengthening their Aura, I can assist you with a distance Reiki healing! Or if you feel like you have a wound on your heart, soul or body that may need help healing, I can help with that as well! Just PM me! I will be glad to send love and protection your way!

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum