» How populist are you?
by Neon Knight Wed 28 Nov - 21:46

» Germany's AfD Party
by Neon Knight Tue 27 Nov - 23:28

» Attitudes to flag flying in Britain
by Neon Knight Mon 26 Nov - 20:42

» Global Cooling Upon us?
by Sary Sat 24 Nov - 13:02

» What do the Irish think of the English?
by OsricPearl Fri 23 Nov - 0:23

» Are Scots still against independence?
by Neon Knight Tue 20 Nov - 19:40

» dNA.Land
by OsricPearl Tue 20 Nov - 18:43

» Origin of the Sámi
by OsricPearl Tue 20 Nov - 16:57

» Sci-fi vs. Reality: Are we really going to colonize space?
by Sary Tue 20 Nov - 0:27

» An AI apocalypse is possible
by Neon Knight Mon 19 Nov - 21:04

» Animals - News & General
by Sary Thu 15 Nov - 10:55

» Front National / Rassemblement National
by Neon Knight Wed 14 Nov - 18:16

» Hitler's friendship with a part Jewish child
by Neon Knight Wed 14 Nov - 1:21

» Italian 'land-for-children' idea to increase birth rate
by Sary Mon 5 Nov - 22:41

» 12 Common French Gestures
by Sary Mon 5 Nov - 22:21

» White majorities feel threatened [good article]
by Neon Knight Mon 5 Nov - 20:40

» There's only 11 mins of play in an American football game
by Jehan I Sat 3 Nov - 13:06

» English Teen Kidnapped for 12 years
by Jehan I Fri 2 Nov - 18:56

» Old Film Trailers (to 2009)
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Oct - 22:09

» Classic TV Adverts
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Oct - 21:26

» European Royalty
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Oct - 21:12

» Halloween Customs of Scotland
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Oct - 20:50

» British New Zealander politician cannot understand Scottish accent
by OsricPearl Mon 29 Oct - 13:32

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Oct - 14:00

» Favourite Film Scenes
by Neon Knight Fri 19 Oct - 19:13

» Opinion survey on gene editing
by Sary Fri 19 Oct - 2:00

» More Madness from America - The Fake Indian
by OsricPearl Thu 18 Oct - 3:28

» Students to lecture profs. on diversity
by Neon Knight Tue 16 Oct - 21:45

» A flag to represent European people?
by Sary Sun 14 Oct - 1:30

» How do you write these numbers in words?
by OsricPearl Sat 13 Oct - 22:41

Cost of Islamic terrorism

Reply to topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cost of Islamic terrorism

Post Magyar Lány on Tue 10 Oct - 9:52

@Neon Knight wrote:
magyar_lány wrote:OMG This list is really shocking. If I would be a writer this would be a great material for a distopia. Btw. what will happen to the unfit boys? Some of them will be an agressive or abusive father. (I hope I didn't write any offending to you).

No, you didn't offend me; you must feel free to speak your mind. I am surprised at your reaction though.

At first I thought you meant the effect of cars on society was shocking. But you meant my policy proposals. All of them? I'll tell you what I think is shocking:

* The degree of violence and gore in films and games that most teenagers and some children get to see. Some of what used to be given an 18 certificate is now passed for 15 year olds.

* Mass immigration to countries which are already over-crowded and polluted.

* Men fathering children then abandoning them, not realising their great responsibility. Many of those children predictably growing up into criminals or drug takers. Maybe you did not have any teenage delinquents in your schools? I had some in mine and they were not pleasant to be around. And, as I said, the irresponsible girls who associate with them. Yes, the boys are just as guilty, but mathemtically/practically it makes more sense to sterilise the girls. Like I made clear, they would not be forced but offered money to accept it, maybe not permanent sterilisation but for about 12 years until they are more responsible.

* All the crime that arises from drug dealing, the dealers not caring about the misery they are causing. But I did say here that a liberal policy of legalising drugs should be tried first.

* The deaths, injuries and pollution caused by cars.

* People being encouraged by banks and businesses to go into debt, often to buy things they don't need.

Internet use and mobile phones are a mixed blessing but I do think they are helping to dumb-down society and no harm would come from making all the digital stuff less available.

Not all of them. Some regulation is a great idea. I will try an intelligent answer in the evening. Family friendly tax would be awesome.

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Neon Knight on Tue 10 Oct - 17:59

One thing on the list I made I will take back is saying that drug dealers should be executed. I am genreally against capital punishment so I must have been feeling a bit angry when I wrote that  Neutral  Instead, I'll say that those who provide highly addictive drugs such as heroin should go to prison for at least 5 years and possibly be given corporal punishment as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies, life's a never ending wheel
- R.J.Dio
Neon Knight
The Castellan

Male Posts : 1207

http://castle-europa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Magyar Lány on Tue 10 Oct - 18:45

@Neon Knight wrote:One thing on the list I made I will take back is saying that drug dealers should be executed. I am genreally against capital punishment so I must have been feeling a bit angry when I wrote that  Neutral  Instead, I'll say that those who provide highly addictive drugs such as heroin should go to prison for at least 5 years and possibly be given corporal punishment as well.

1. These are very good ideas:
Restrict immigration much more (dah!) while introducing 'family friendly' work and tax policies.

Experiment with legalising drugs to see if it reduces crime.

Stop the lending and borrowing debt culture.

2. I understand that mobile phones & net causes problems, e. g. in social life, but maybe I’m too liberal, I don’t want to restrict it.

I would allow violent movies & series to broadcast after midnight.
Voluntary sterilization sounds better, but until you don’t have a child you won’t know you are fit to be mother or not. Some mother doesn’t have a rosy family background & they have no idea what makes a good mother, or she doesn’t have mother at all. If she has some mental illness or personality disorder maybe she won’t realize what she is doing is wrong. I know mothers who born 2-3 children & they see themselves as good mothers, despite the fact that social workers took away the children.
My school: I know i child, he lives in an orphanage. His dad is died, his mother bacame an alcoholist, they boy didn’t go to school. His girlfriend & (I think the boy, too) stole an old lady’s wallet, she was beaten, too, and she was in a hospital. The boy & girl spent all the money to buy alcohol. The boy told this horrible story.
I’m a bit tired, I wasn’t able to write an intelligent comment without grammar mistakes, sorry for it.
I think the young generation needs a healthy & warm-hearted family. The parents need less stressful life & workplace. Everybody is in a hurry.

I feel my head is totally empty  Wink 2 , sorry for it. I hope I wrote a coherent opinion.

Magyar Lány

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top