Castle Europa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Now listening to . . .
by Sary Yesterday at 0:26

» Religious Followings in Iran
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 3:00

» Minimum Drinking Ages
by Neon Knight Sat 16 Mar - 2:55

» Song Cover-Versions & Originals
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 22:43

» European Border Disputes
by Neon Knight Tue 5 Mar - 1:49

» Cat Vision
by Sary Wed 21 Feb - 2:00

» Cool Masculine Art
by Neon Knight Thu 15 Feb - 1:08

» Apparitions & Hauntings
by Neon Knight Wed 31 Jan - 9:33

» Beautiful Feminine Art
by Sary Wed 24 Jan - 0:03

» Monty Python Scenes & Sketches
by Neon Knight Tue 23 Jan - 0:32

» Covid-19 in Europe
by Sary Sat 6 Jan - 2:04

» Xylitol - the ideal sugar substitute?
by Neon Knight Wed 20 Dec - 0:48

» Favourite Quotes - Wit & Wisdom
by Neon Knight Mon 20 Nov - 0:16

» Near-Death Experiences
by Neon Knight Sun 19 Nov - 23:34

» Early Fantasy Novels
by Sary Mon 16 Oct - 1:33

» Computer Simulated Life Experience
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:28

» Career change
by OsricPearl Mon 9 Oct - 4:16

» A normal explanation for some hauntings
by Neon Knight Sun 1 Oct - 1:15

» Alice Cooper dropped by cosmetics firm for trans comments
by Sary Mon 11 Sep - 12:44

» DNA Shared by Relationship
by Sary Sat 26 Aug - 2:10

» Inside Balkan Churches
by Neon Knight Sun 30 Jul - 23:59

» UK Migration Issues
by Neon Knight Mon 17 Jul - 1:36

» The Legendary Dogmen
by Neon Knight Sun 9 Jul - 22:57

» Ancient Archaeological Finds
by OsricPearl Thu 6 Jul - 15:11

» Time Slips
by Neon Knight Thu 22 Jun - 0:38

» European Monarchies
by OsricPearl Tue 9 May - 3:08

» Chesterton's Fence
by Neon Knight Thu 4 May - 16:18

» Physical Map of Europe
by Sary Sat 15 Apr - 0:31

» The maps of Europe and the USA compared
by Neon Knight Sun 12 Mar - 18:11

» John Titor - a time and dimensional traveller?
by Sary Wed 8 Feb - 0:03

» The Sex Pistols' notorious early appearance on TV
by Sary Tue 24 Jan - 2:39

» Responding to SJW Rhetoric
by Neon Knight Mon 9 Jan - 11:00

» Which countries should refugees go to?
by OsricPearl Thu 29 Dec - 15:53

» Spotting dark personality traits from faces
by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 23:16

» Victorian Christmas Traditions
by Neon Knight Fri 23 Dec - 19:13

» The mystery behind the Pied Piper story
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 4:00

» Saint Places
by OsricPearl Wed 14 Dec - 3:40

» Ancient Monuments
by Sary Fri 2 Dec - 3:30

» Personality traits linked to political orientation
by Neon Knight Tue 22 Nov - 13:49

» Rainbows in European Mythology
by Sary Sat 19 Nov - 19:45

Mediums

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mediums - Page 3 Empty Re: Mediums

Post Jupiter Tue 18 Jul - 2:42

Aww! <3 your praise is too much! Thank you for the kind words. ^.^

I'm taking another seminar for astrology this week haha so after that i may have additional insights.as i keep learning, I keep going back to review charts again, in order to try to apply new knowledge! And to find new patterns! Astrology is very exacting. You would probably be good at it since you have so much Virgo energy! All numbers and exact figures. Haha. You would probably be better at it than I am!

You and your perfect Virgo self! Haha .You can pretend, but we all know now that you're like ..the perfect of the perfect. I mean.. It's really not even fair .. you have like ..five planets in that sign! that's just ridiculous. LOL Wink 1 and Virgos are all trying to be perfect! Haha.

That's okay though... I have my Sun and Jupiter in the third decan of Sagittarius. So... I just try to out-shine everybody. Leos know.. I always be trying to give Leos *shine* competition.

Lol one of my best friends is a Leo, she's like a little sister to me. And everytime we go out together somewhere she always gets dressed up does her hair and does her makeup... Put on the high heels and everything. One day her boyfriend asked her why she was dressing up, because they were just going to meet me for a quick bite to eat. And she's yelling at him like, " you don't understand! Jupiter always dresses up! She always has to look nice and she can't look nicer than me! She'll outshine me!"

Haha I laughed so hard when I found out that she dresses up for me but she won't dress up for her boyfriend. LOL! Haha omg, that still makes me laugh. But its okay.. we love each other. I am always stroking her Leo ego, nurturing her lioness Pride, by telling her how beautiful she is, and bringing her shiny things! Haha. Got to take care of my sis!

Anyway, I'll let you know if I have any more insights. And certainly let me know if you see something that doesn't resonate quite exactly with how you think that particular energy plays out in your life!. Let me know how you feel it comes into play instead, and That will also help me learn for future readings.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Tue 18 Jul - 3:29

Something else I was thinking yesterday but hadn't sent you yet about your reading, is I was thinking about your Sun and Moon, your soul and spirit being part of the dark side. Like how I told you that you would be able to bring a light into the Shadow and reveal truths with all of the knowledge that you have. Being able to communicate with others, things that may have previously been unknown or hidden... or perhaps things that others will not see or understand without your sharing that knowledge and wisdom. You will have perfect way of expressing the perfect knowledge.

But I was thinking there is another purpose for you having so much of that "dark side" energy as well. It has to do with your Saturn at the pure degree of Pisces. I think of what it means, is that your soul is here to express such a great amount of Integrity, if you didn't have the awareness of the Dual nature of humans, the darkness as well, you wouldn't have the depth of Integrity that you do. The reason for that, is because we can all say that We represent the light and do good things all day long While others are watching... But as soon as Darkness Falls and eyes are no longer upon us, do we maintain that same level of integrity? It is when no one is watching, that Integrity matters the most. When no one else is there to hold us accountable except for ourselves. Because that is true Integrity! That is why the "Darkside" in astrology is representative of integrity and purity. The dark side is very misunderstood.

The Light Side may be representative of life, justice, love, etc.. and even passing on from this life,.. but the dark side is what keeps us in check. The dark side controls Integrity, purity, time and our Karma. And if you ever want to know more about it, just talk to a Capricorn or Scorpio who are very in touch with themselves, and their experience. They will tell you everything there is to know about integrity and purity. This is also one reason why Capricorn is also known as the devil in the tarot, and occultic wisdom. Because at their absolute worst, Capricorn will have the greatest lack of Integrity. They are the ultimate authoritarian and dictator, who will bring ruin. They are the slave master who ensnares you and drives you mad being chained to Karma until you break out of old patterns. And this cycle continues and continues like hell, until you recognize the lesson and move through it by becoming its new master. That is also why Christ said not to send the devil away, but to invite The Temptations so that we can Master them and overcome them just as he did. And this is also why Capricorns dark side is Sagittarius. The ultimate chaos with in life.

And if you ever make a Capricorn very angry, or very happy, either one, they can rewrite karmic patterns for you. Because they are ruled by Saturn, who rules Karma, discipline and the lessons that we learn here, as well as the time that we spend here.... That also means that if you really motivate a Capricorn either way, they're even capable of lengthening or shortening your life here.
Sagittarius can also rewrite karmic patterns. And change Destinies/ energies. Manifesting is what Sagittarians do. They are the creators. They embody the creative life force of God.

The first person I ever cast magic upon was a man who , when Eyes Were Watching, was very good, very Christian, very kind and community-oriented. He had lots of friends and acquaintances around him, he and his wife would bring treats to everyone at work, and he was always smiling and laughing and jovial. He would share himself in such an open and abundant way and really seemed like this perfect person who really had it made.

But it was revealed over sometime that in fact, he was a person of utmost dishonesty! He had no Integrity, even though he went out and built women shelters and helped the homeless and was part of charity organizations. He helped all of these people, but at the same time, when there was no one to hold him accountable, he was involved in schemes of money laundering and fraud. Multiple times. Involving millions of dollars.. And after finding this out, I spoke to father God, spoke to the planets and used a spell of binding in order to make sure he would not be able to bring harm to anyone of us that he had been involved with at my work. I didn't know what he was up to right at that time, I just knew it was something suspicious and it made me feel uncomfortable when I saw him at work.. But a month later, he was once more charged for money laundering and fraud in another separate case! And after that, because it involved the company I am working with, he was barred from doing business with us anymore!

Thank goodness they found him out! Now I don't have to feel uncomfortable around him.haha. I always had to pretend like there was nothing wrong and like I didn't know anything. It was a relief when the truth finally came out.

That was a huge spiritual lesson for me! The devil does not show his horns. The devil appears in light. The devil comes with comfort and sweet words, knowing the most enticing things to say and do so that we let our guard down. And then he slowly combs for weakness.

The truth is that true evil is very wise, very intelligent and cunning. There are many devils and demons in this world, but the truly evil ones will mask it. The true the evil ones may walk amongst us and never be seen or known. They can be hidden by the light that they wield with falsity.

So, I will be glad to recruit you for this spiritual war on Earth! Haha we can play for the same team. You may be a Darksider with all that Virgo and Scorpio energy, but you are a double agent for sure! Fighting for the light! Haha. ^.^

For fun, I will let you know that I am not a pure dark or pure light. I am not a double agent or a spy! Haha my spirit is light, and my soul is dark. I am drawn to both, and both are drawn to me. I am here to bring balance between the two. That is why I am technically a conflicted soul. :/
It causes me to become attracted to both aspects, light and dark... the "righteous", and the "occult".. but, in this life, I have chosen to fight for the light!

But I also have a stellium in Sagittarius, similar to your stelliam in Virgo! But my stelliam is in the Light Side! Haha. However, Sagittarius' Darkside is Scorpio, which is the occult!.. i guess it suits me then, too delve into all this kind of stuff. My soul already has a perfect knowledge of it! It just needs to share a little bit more of that knowledge with me...lol

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post de Burgh Tue 18 Jul - 22:42

Jupiter wrote:Something else I was thinking yesterday but hadn't sent you yet about your reading, is I was thinking about your Sun and Moon, your soul and spirit being part of the dark side. Like how I told you that you would be able to bring a light into the Shadow and reveal truths with all of the knowledge that you have. Being able to communicate with others,  things that may have previously been unknown or hidden... or perhaps things that others will not see or understand without your sharing that knowledge and wisdom. You will have perfect way of expressing the perfect knowledge.

But I was thinking there is another purpose for you having so much of that "dark side" energy as well. It has to do with your Saturn at the pure degree of Pisces. I think of what it means, is that your soul is here to express such a great amount of Integrity, if you didn't have the awareness of the Dual nature of humans, the darkness as well, you wouldn't have the depth of Integrity that you do. The reason for that, is because we can all say that We represent the light and do good things all day long While others are watching... But as soon as Darkness Falls and eyes are no longer upon us, do we maintain that same level of integrity? It is when no one is watching, that Integrity matters the most. When no one else is there to hold us accountable except for ourselves. Because that is true Integrity! That is why the "Darkside" in astrology is representative of integrity and purity. The dark side is very misunderstood.

The Light Side may be representative of  life, justice, love,  etc.. and even passing on from this life,.. but the dark side  is what keeps us in check.  The dark side controls Integrity, purity,  time and  our Karma. And if you ever want to know more about it, just talk to a Capricorn or Scorpio who are very in touch with themselves, and their experience. They will tell you everything there is to know about integrity and purity. This is also one reason why Capricorn is also known as the devil in the tarot, and occultic wisdom. Because at their absolute worst, Capricorn will have the greatest lack of Integrity. They are the ultimate authoritarian and dictator, who will bring ruin. They are the slave master who ensnares you and drives you mad being chained to Karma until you break out of old patterns. And this cycle continues and continues like hell, until you recognize the lesson and move through it by becoming its new master. That is also why Christ said not to send the devil away, but to invite The Temptations so that we can Master them and overcome them just as he did. And this is also why Capricorns dark side is Sagittarius. The ultimate chaos with in life.

And if you ever make a Capricorn very angry, or very happy, either one, they can rewrite karmic patterns for you. Because they are ruled by Saturn, who rules Karma, discipline and the lessons that we learn here, as well as the time that we spend here.... That also means that if you really motivate a Capricorn either way, they're even capable of lengthening or shortening your life here.
Sagittarius can also rewrite karmic patterns. And change Destinies/ energies.  Manifesting is what Sagittarians do. They are the creators. They embody the creative life force of God.

The first person I ever cast magic upon was a man who , when Eyes Were Watching, was very good, very Christian, very kind and community-oriented. He had lots of friends and acquaintances around him, he and his wife would bring treats to everyone at work, and he was always smiling and laughing and jovial. He would share himself in such an open and abundant way and really seemed like this perfect person who really had it made.

But it was revealed over sometime that in fact, he was a person of utmost dishonesty! He had no Integrity, even though he went out and built women shelters and helped the homeless and was part of charity organizations. He helped all of these people, but at the same time, when there was no one to hold him accountable, he was involved in schemes of money laundering and fraud. Multiple times.  Involving millions of dollars.. And after finding this out, I spoke to father God, spoke to the planets and used a spell of binding in order to make sure he would not be able to bring harm to anyone of us that he had been involved with at my work. I didn't know what he was up to right at that time, I just knew it was something suspicious and it made me feel uncomfortable when I saw him at work.. But a month later, he was once more charged for money laundering and fraud in another separate case! And after that, because it involved the company I am working with, he was barred from doing business with us anymore!

Thank goodness they found him out! Now I don't have to feel uncomfortable around him.haha. I always had to pretend like there was nothing wrong and like I didn't know anything. It was a relief when the truth finally came out.

That was a huge spiritual lesson for me! The devil does not show his horns. The devil appears in light. The devil comes with comfort and sweet words, knowing the most enticing things to say and do so that we let our guard down. And then he slowly combs for weakness.

The truth is that true evil is very wise, very intelligent and cunning. There are many devils and demons in this world, but the truly evil ones will mask it. The true the evil ones may walk amongst us and never be seen or known. They can be hidden by the light that they wield with falsity.

So, I will be glad to recruit you for this spiritual war on Earth! Haha we can play for the same team. You may be a Darksider with all that Virgo and Scorpio energy, but you are a double agent for sure! Fighting for the light! Haha. ^.^

For fun, I will let you know that I am not a pure dark or pure light. I am not a double agent or a spy! Haha my spirit is light, and my soul is dark. I am drawn to both, and both are drawn to me. I am here to bring balance between the two.  That is why I am  technically a conflicted soul. :/
It causes me to become attracted to both aspects, light and dark... the "righteous", and the "occult".. but, in this life, I have chosen to fight for the light!

But I also have a stellium in Sagittarius, similar to your stelliam in Virgo!  But my stelliam is in  the Light Side! Haha. However, Sagittarius' Darkside is Scorpio, which is the occult!.. i guess it suits me then,  too delve into all this kind of stuff.  My soul already has a perfect knowledge of it! It just needs to share a little bit more of that knowledge with me...lol

What is your assessment on Libras if you don't mind me asking? :-P
de Burgh
de Burgh
A knight of the castle

Male Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post Sary Tue 18 Jul - 23:05

Yes you are right Jupiter,I am always trying to turn the darkness into light.  I recognize the darkness in myself and in others,perhaps I am drawn to it for this purpose.  
Anyway enough about me,how about doing another members chart, de Burgh sounds like he is up for some esoteric fun.

Let's see if anyone can beat my 5 planet stellium Twisted Evil
Sary
Sary
A lady of the castle

Female Posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Wed 19 Jul - 4:25

Sari, ..Haha. But I can barely keep up with four planets focused in one sign, let alone five! Omg. The anxiety and obsession! Haha

De burgh, .. Libra is The Descent into madness. I mean... The descent into the underworld. >.>

Haha

.. well I guess it is also a little bit descent into madness considering the energies of Scorpio which come right after it. But essentially, it is the scales that weigh with Justice and tip from the light to the dark, and bridge the gap between the human worlds and the worlds of the Gods... Or the Earthly Realms, and the underworld.

Libra sees all sides. It is the reason that Justice is blind. Justice does not know light or dark, good or bad. It is the litmus test for everything based on its argument for justification. This is also why Libra rules attorneys, politics and courthouses.

Libra carries the energy of the archangels. And like the archangels, it has the free will to waver Between light and dark. Unlike Virgo, who carries the energies of seraphim and the lower Echelon of angelic entities, Libra carries the energy of be higher hierarchies, who are not bound to strictly do the will of the gods. The lower hierarchies are bound to the will of the Gods, because they are The Messengers of God, the helpers and guides. But the archangels, like Lucifer or Michael, can walk with their own free will on very different paths. This is part of that whole spiritual warfare...

This aspect of spiritual warfare is identified with Libra because Libra does not judge in the way that we might think. It seeks justification, and depending on that justification, the energy is then tipped into the realm of Scorpio, the next sign, so that Scorpio can carry out the ruling, in order to bring about purity. But as I've brought up before, the purity of Scorpio can be either light or dark, good or evil. There is pure evil, and pure good. And similarly, as long as Libra can find an argument for justification, Libra can qualify either the light or the dark.

This is what makes Libra a very tricky sign! Because Libra likes to play The Devil's Advocate. It likes to play with in that gray area of "what is truth"? It likes to spin stories in different ways in order to gain the perspective of every other side and, and in the process it will find a motive, method, justification and debate for every which way you can argue it. Libra will literally make you wonder why you got mad at your spouse for cheating on you. Libra will make you question everything that you thought you knew was truth and will rationalize it in a completely backwards manner that makes it seem completely plausible and reasonable. Libra will make you understand that there is a very big gray area in this world, a place where light and dark freely intermingle.. All within the same space that most people usually only perceive a clearly defined light and dark based on the way that we have been taught to view the world. But Libra will bring all of this into question.

Haha.. Libra is also tricky because they like to be that middle ground, the balance, the mediator. The Diplomat and ambassador between two different worlds. And because this is the role they play, most people will perceive them as a peaceful non aggressor. Haha

Libra however, likes to color reality in a way that will make others believe what they want them to believe. This could be in a positive or negative manner, with good or bad motives. It could be completely harmless and kind, or they could be doing it to instigate conflict in an underhanded way,.. because they will know what to say in order to get what they want out of others. They will instinctively understand the importance of words and how to communicate in a way that manipulates others in a very subtle subconscious manner. Because you may be listening to One speak, and then of your own accord you choose to act or speak based on the things that they have said, which were purposely integrated into conversation in a very specific manner in order to manipulate your behavior. And if the Libra has negative intentions, this is how politics Works! Haha.

So.. they will be very silver-tongued. They can debate anything and defend any stance in an argument..
Haha.. they are the one person you probably never want to debate at anything! Because they will chew you up and spit you out. And then you will be happy that they did it. Somehow that works out....

The good thing about this is that after Libra allows you to descend into the underworld of the zodiac, in order to be purified and begin the process of transformation in Scorpio, then walk through the trials of fire with Sagittarius, master your demons in Capricorn, and then be initiated into a perfect knowledge of Aquarius so that you can teach others and become the guru. And then in Pisces the Soul Essence no longer Will's itself to be in this world, but departing into the next... Then there is The Rebirth of the Lamb in Aries.

So The Descent will eventually have an upswing. It is a cycle. And it is the same with the archangels. Libra the archangel... Lucifer is also an example of a dark angel... And he is called the morning star and in Scripture, it is said that even the Morning Star will rise again.. so the cycle will be followed until rebirth. Regeneration.

Another interesting thing is that Libra is ruled by the planet Venus, who also rules love and relationships, and Partnerships. But Venus is also known as the Morning Star.

And yes, that is another aspect of Libra, is that it rules love and Partnerships, it is in the seventh House of marriages as well! So if you want to know what your marriage will be like in your astrology, go to your 7th house in your natal chart! (on the 3rd other planets and minor planetary bodies that will further Define this for you as an individual.)

And don't think Libras are just all manipulators... There are many very good Libras! LOL. I have my ascendant sign as Libra, and my Mars is there as well. So my temperament is very Libra like in a lot of ways!

So on the flip side, so that I'm not just seeming like I only show the dark side of the sign, the good side of Libra is that.. Heck, if you want someone on your side to win an argument for you, this is the sign to fight for you! If you have to go to court you want somebody with Mars in Libra or a lot of Libra energy, because that is exactly what this sign is all about! They will win hands down. Because they really don't like to lose... Not because they think they're always right, but because they like the Battle of debate, and it gives them a sense of gratification when they can see through everything from every potential angle.

That is their fun. .. lol.. their fun is also planting little nuggets for others to bite on in order to start a little bit of conflict... And then they rush into play the mediator and pretend like nothing happened. So they're automatically the good guy because they fixed the problem that they started! Lol! That is Libra's biggest secret. Lol.. people just THINK archangels are all good! Haha

But to be honest, Libras will also make really great friends, because they will know how to give advice, to be fair and to be understanding and non-judgmental, because they will be able to see things from different sides. And they will be able to speak and act in a way that is accommodating of Harmony, balance, understanding... And these are all things that good Partnerships require.
And i guess also depending on other energy that the Libra has in their chart, they will be a good defender of Justice, and they will hate Injustice! As long as they aren't a dark side Libra haha. Where they are just justifying selfishness and evil Deeds!!

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Jupiter Wed 19 Jul - 4:38

Oh, and because Libra is the Diplomat, the mediator Etc, they will also be very good at seeking resolutions to conflicts. Because they can find that perfect medium between two sides, or many sides. They will be able to find a way to facilitate all sides.

Jupiter
A lady of the castle

Back to top Go down

Post Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum